OriginalHamster

UStealthy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hi
I wonder if there is any way to retrieve my internet password from the Wii, I recently fomated my PC and my password gone, Wii is the only device that stored the password but I can retrieve it through the Wii settings, there´s any homebrew app for that?

Thanks =)

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i extracted /shared2/sys/net/02/config.dat, opened the file in a hex editor, and my WEP name is stored at 0x7cc and the password is at 0x7f8, 0x805, x812, and 0x81f. it may be a bit different for different security types or which internet connection # you use.

Reactions: 3 people

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its an old dump i made when i had a router that couldnt do any of that fancy wpa. but yeah, if youre using wep still, it would be faster sniff packets and get into your network than it would be to extract this file :P

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
i extracted /shared2/sys/net/02/config.dat, opened the file in a hex editor, and my WEP name is stored at 0x7cc and the password is at 0x7f8, 0x805, x812, and 0x81f. it may be a bit different for different security types or which internet connection # you use.

Hi, I upload an image form my config.dat as showed in hex-editor

2yjwj91.png

"michael" is the wi fi name.
In the right side it only shows "UCT", I remember the password was a number. Any idea what could it be?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 👈 Always touching 🍆