rawbier

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The title of the topic says so.

I really need to know because the answer for this is just too tough, always getting answers about WBB'ing the NTSC backup. I want THE ORIGINAL NTSC-U COPY, not backup.

I have a 3.2J firmware, D2CKey, and the only original copy i own for wii is Wii Fit JAP.

damn, I want a simple firmware update for JPN wii's for ENGLISH language, just like how smash melee had that option.

x10ti0n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3.2J, D2B with WiiD, Retail NTSC-U copy of SSBB

The retail copy works for me, even though I updated with the japanese version, the USA version still wanted to update. The 15% method didn't work (I tried it like 5 times, but each time I did it the install went faster) gotta let it install all the way. You'll get duplicate channels but it DOES work.

gamidi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Use the freeloader alternate boot system(insert freloader once let it do the trick, eject it and insert it again, it should do it again and finally eject the freeloader and put the ssbb disk in). It will ask you for an update but it wont cause you double channels. After that try playing the game without freeloader. If it works without freeloader you are good to go but if it still asks you for update then you have to insert freeloader each time to play it if you want to avoid double channels.

rawbier

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
x10ti0n said:
3.2J, D2B with WiiD, Retail NTSC-U copy of SSBB

The retail copy works for me, even though I updated with the japanese version, the USA version still wanted to update. The 15% method didn't work (I tried it like 5 times, but each time I did it the install went faster) gotta let it install all the way. You'll get duplicate channels but it DOES work.

Since it works well on your console, what about those virtual console trials? do they work?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021