Hacking restore molecular/vita shell over wifi - no usb

dust213dust

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hello,
so i have ps vita 3.65 henkaku and enso was installed. my memory card got corrupted and now im left without any tools, just default vita apps. on boot theres still enso logo and in setting henkaku options are still there...

now I got a new memory card, but my USB port is busted and not working at all. tried qcma with wifi but it keeps saying "no vita registered" (vita content manager app works ok and registers device over wifi)

so what are my options now to restore molecular shell or vita shell without usb connection?

p.s. I used to have this same problem long ago and somehow I have solved it but now i just cant remember how... ;-;

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unless you can get someone to share the vitashell and molecular shell files with you , you going have to redo h-encore I guess.

dust213dust

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
h-encore also wont connect to vita... maybe because its already hacked.its just keep saying waiting for vita connection.

if anyone could share those files that would be great and might work...

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the problem might be the lack of an account. you need one for qcma, so sign in with your account and activate the system again.

dust213dust

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so i got some luck with qcma (when installing auto.h-encore, i choose wifi and then instructions appear and instalation freezes but qcma at this moment is connected and sees vita ) but on psvimgtools-frontend after installing vitashell it cant copy it said something like- you can only copy apps for your account. before that psvimgtools-frontend said that it couldnt detect my account.

how to make that account stuff work?

godreborn how should I activate system?

Last edited by dust213dust,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
spoof, sign in, then activate. it sounds like you're not activated. one of the many reasons the vita failed, way too many restrictions.

dust213dust

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have activated but psvimgtools-frontend still cant detect account so when i click copy still getting message you can only copy applications that your account is the owner of.

what is account name and AID? where can I see it?

Last edited by dust213dust,

dust213dust

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so finally I did it! but I cant tell why it worked... i uninstalled content manager then installed then uninstalled qcma few times then lunched auto.h-encore.v0.4.4 then for some reason qcma recognized psvita over wifi on registering device operation and installed h encore and then vita shell.

qcma was displaying account name and psvimgtools-frontend also recognized it, but easy installer vitashell still couldnt copy as it displayed same message "you can only copy applications that your account is the owner of."

so simple memory card corruption can become such pain coz all this app have a lot of issues...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Si :D +1