Homebrew Question Restore backed up save?

Boydy86

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All, I have a Switch running Atmosphere 1.0.0, booted via Fusee. I want to restore saves I backup up a while ago. Today with help from bad361, I managed to install Edizone SE. The save backup and restore features of this program appear to be gone, it resembles something more like cheat engine these days. I then tried checkpoint, (Used this successfully in the past.), this won't boot due to I'm guessing architecture changes with the new atmosphere and rewritten Fusee. I then tried Tinfoil, this won't even open as it mistakes the new Atmosphere stuff as being Kosmos. Anyone got any suggestions?

Exequiel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can I backup saves from SX and restore in Atmosphere that are not profile specific (ie animal crossing) and possible profiles as well?

I’m trying to make atmosphere the default option but I have to resolve transferring all the saves else my girlfriend will always be on my case.haha

We have one switch to rule them all…

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I backup saves from SX and restore in Atmosphere that are not profile specific (ie animal crossing) and possible profiles as well?

I’m trying to make atmosphere the default option but I have to resolve transferring all the saves else my girlfriend will always be on my case.haha

We have one switch to rule them all…
Your save data is not tied to the CFW.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night