Damned
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The gameplay looked fun. It was a mix of Valkyria Chronicles with Max Payne. The story looked uninteresting, but like every Tri-ace game, the amount of customization looks very impressive, so I decided I might as buy it. 10 difficulties to choose from, with a steep learning curve? With plenty of challenging battles without changing the difficulty? Yes please.

Unfortunately, it's "backordered" on EBgames and IT'S OUT OF STOCK IN AMAZON WTF. So, I decided to ditch it and just stay with Strange Journey. Kinda sucks though, I was looking forward to Nolan North's performance on this game.

Song of the day.

pristinemog

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Got 2 hours clocked in so far. The battle system is really fun once you understand what's going on and how certain things influence other things (I almost rage quit but I finally picked up on it xD). I'm only on Chapter 1 cause I've just been fighting battles trying to get used to the game.

The music's pretty good as well but I'm a bit biased since I love Motoi Sakuraba and was a fan of Kohei Tanaka's soundtrack to Alundra. Can't say anything about the story since I'm barely into it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Prowl was the autobots inside man... lol