OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
The HD remaster texture pack created by me
https://mega.nz/file/5rAAAb6Y#zrgtH4y3NDGbtf1vdnSdKUOEaNeMIHMJ1oNTjA4_jf0
The texture pack of the game is based on the Japanese version ( Biohazard Outbreak File 2 ) with the English patch,this version is fully supported ,and the "pure "Japanese version may be missing some HD fonts, because I don't plan to convert all of them to HD. Both the US and European versions can support , just changing the texture pack id to the corresponding game id. I have provided a simpler method, just move the replacements folder in the default SLPM-65692 to another game id folder. This HD texture pack does not include some item icons and maps. It is estimated that the ids of those textures may be randomly generated.
The maximum resolution of the upscaled textures is 4096 x 4096, and most of the textures are 2048 x 2048, but they are in png format, in order to prevent the final texture pack from being too large, the resolution of the texture is limited to a maximum of 1024 x 1024

Last edited by zombie167,

CCKrizalid

Angry Russian dude?
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Dude! You helped me solve a little problem. I tried to upscale Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver II and Legacy of Kain Defiance, but after the upscale the emulator crashed. And I couldn't check the end result. I had to drop this case. But after BloodRayne, I took up the shooter Black. And there was exactly the same problem. However, I tried to format the final result not in DDS but in PNG. And it worked! The game is working! If I'm lucky, the Legacy of Kain series will be the same and I'll return to the upscale of these games. Thank you very much for the idea.

zombie167

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Thank you very much for the idea.
Your are wellcome!
I personally think that the compatibility of the DDS format is not as good as the PNG format, and the Android system does not support this format. I am too lazy to convert the PNG file to the DDS format,because I don't want to retest it.I spent most of my time on it. After finishing the HD texture pack for REOB2, I can rest now.
Great! Is it the "Black" game? It's legendary, I'm really looking forward to it:wub:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: