Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey All,

I am brand new to this site and I just have 1 problem.... I have a NTSC Wii and Resident Evil Archives NTSC and it only somewhat works if I force PAL50 otherwise it is just a frozen black screen as soon as i click load.... does any1 know of any patches for it? i have 4.2U Softmodded Wii. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks!!!

Mrbob

ddetkowski

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are you looking to patch this?
If both your Wii Console and game are NTSC, just use the default settings in your loader.
You ARE using the latest loaders right?
Neogamma? Off a disc?
USB loading?
Hmmmm?????

Mrbobbobson

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using uloader and yes everything is up to date and I just get a black screen as soon I click load unless I force PAL50 for some reason....

Mrbobbobson

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i updated everything and it still has the same problem.... i click load game then it shows the spinning disc and then it shows the safety stuff then it just comes down with horizontal lines and they speed up.... and that dl link u gave me seems to be similar to Pimp My Wii so i didn't get that

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you 100% positive the disc is NTSC? If it is, then you should not have it set to be forcing PAL. And have you tried any other loaders like NeoGamma, GX, Wiiflow, or GFG USB Loader?

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You using uLoader right? Did you update Hermes cIOS to 5.1?

Or install cIOS249 and use a different USB Loader to load the game.

Your TV is from America, right?

Mrbobbobson

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i deeply apologize 2 all of u but i made the mistake of accidentally getting the PAL version... so i will try the NTSC when it is fully downloaded.... this is my first time working the Wii i usually work with hacking the DS so i apologize... but just in case it doesn't work for some reason please stay available thanks!
yaywii.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative