(Request) Savedata Botw all amiibo

Buffonbfn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi, I have searched a lot and I can't find any Botw save game that is the start of the game with all the amiibos but without all the hearts or other armor or anything more advanced, just with the items that I will not be able to get otherwise and play from the beginning. I have tried to do it with emuiibo but there are several that I can't find like majora for example. I have seen several but with hearts and shrines completed. Thanks!

00diabolic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
There is amiibo bin file out there, you can look for it online. Can't be shared here.
Bin files need to be scanned in and can take hours even with the scum save trick, im looking for someone who did all that and wants to share there save file.

(unless im not aware of some other trick edit your save file instantly giving you all the amiibo items.)

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bin files need to be scanned in and can take hours even with the scum save trick, im looking for someone who did all that and wants to share there save file.

(unless im not aware of some other trick edit your save file instantly giving you all the amiibo items.)

There are save editor out there, if you want to use that to get the amiibo contents if you have CFW.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/zelda-tears-of-the-kingdom-all-item-perfect-start-clear-save.632410/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: sup