ROM Hack Suggestion Request Save Editor FF8 Remastered Nintendo Switch

luigui300

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hello everyone, do you know if turtle-insect is working on a save editor of ff8 remastered for switch as it did for versions of FF7 and FF9?

zaku

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
The method from the other thread works fine. Just convert your save to PC save and use Hyne.

zaku

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
I already tried to do it, but when loading the game it tells me that the file is wrong and it doesn't load, what can I do?

If you are following the guide, it's missing a key step. After you press ctrl+b and paste/write the modified save back into the original save. You need to update the first two bytes with the new save size.

luigui300

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If you are following the guide, it's missing a key step. After you press ctrl+b and paste/write the modified save back into the original save. You need to update the first two bytes with the new save size.

sorry for ignorance, which first two bytes? Can you explain me a little better? I'm very new, thanks

badman112

Trophies
XP
Country
I dont know why people cant get permission from the person who created hyne to work with the switch save or atleast make a small tool for it.

It be better to start from scratch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*