Hacking Request: Ratchet and Clank Trilogy 100% Save

ClassicSpaceman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello! I platinumed this game a long time ago, and unfortunately forgot to back up my save file in the process!

If anyone would be willing to provide a 100% save of NA Ratchet and Clank Going Commando (though I’ll take the others too if necessary) for the vita, I would really appreciate it!

lucks

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don t have a 100% save, but if minor glitches on menus are not a problem, i can "import" a 100% ps2 save.
I need your decrypted rc2 save for vita for that.

kaymynd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've platinum'd all 3 games and i think they're all 100%. I'll have to check to make sure in a few hours when i get the chance, if they are 100% I'll upload em for you.

ClassicSpaceman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've platinum'd all 3 games and i think they're all 100%. I'll have to check to make sure in a few hours when i get the chance, if they are 100% I'll upload em for you.
Thanks in advance!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I don t have a 100% save, but if minor glitches on menus are not a problem, i can "import" a 100% ps2 save.
I need your decrypted rc2 save for vita for that.
I’ll consider it, thank you!

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can probably do it yourself by finding a 100% save for the ps2, injecting it into a memory card image with I think mymc, then decrypting any save on the vita and swapping out the memory card image, renaming accordingly as I think mymc calls it .ps2 while the vita might call it .vmc or something similar. this works on the ps3 and 4 iirc.

The_Zeckromizder

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Will I be able to unlock the trophies if I load one of the save files of the PS3 version over the PS3 Hub that the PS5 has?

Or will I need to do something to the save file before hand to be able to unlock the trophies? I love the games (And I have played them before) but the PS Premium Stream does not let me enjoy these games once again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: If you want a good system to port it to, at least have a good programmer and knowledge.