ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I am redirecting this request from a friend at RHDN, which is requesting a hack for the port of OutRun on Switch.

Basically, a graphics hack for the official Switch port of OutRun that will restore the original appearance of the car where it looked like the Ferrari Testarossa Spider:
Yeus0lE.png

Including change the appearances of the alternate colored cars to look like the Testarossa as well.
It's a great port, but it's not the same without the Testarossa. Hopefully this is possible to make.

Including change the appearances of the alternate colored cars to look like the Testarossa as well.
Including restore the original appearances of the Porsche car and the Marlboro lookalike sign as well.
My friend found out they were also censored in this port from this article he read: http://reassembler.blogspot.com/2014/04/3ds-outrun.html
It's a great port, but it's not the same without the Testarossa along with the other stuff they changed. Hopefully this is possible to make

Also, if it's possible to restore the USSR references back to Zangief in Ultra Street Fighter II, especially you can grab some of the content from HD Remix.

Last edited by ShadowOne333,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: legit nobody irl knows I'm trans(it hasn't been long enough yet)