Homebrew (Request) n64 emulator for Old3ds

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

It's not going to just suddenly magically appear in front of you lol. Emulators have always taken a lot of time to develop! :teach:

Also, if it's going to run on O3DS, be prepared for abysmal speeds, lmao. :ha:

Realyoshi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
It's not going to just suddenly magically appear in front of you lol. Emulators have always taken a lot of time to develop! :teach:

Also, if it's going to run on O3DS, be prepared for abysmal speeds, lmao. :ha:
i know that, my real question is : Is somebody doing a n64 emu?, (sorry for my english)

D

Deleted User

i know that, my real question is : Is somebody doing a n64 emu?, (sorry for my english)
Not that I know of exactly. Although there was one developer who was in the middle of making one, but it eventually got discontinued, if I remember rightly.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is getting beyond a joke we get at least two threads a week asking this the site seriously need to bring in a rule that anyone with less than 100 posts needs to have anything they post approved by a mod before it appears on the site. Most other sites do this and it stops us getting repeated threads all asking the same thing.

TechyTurtle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess the reason people ask this crap because they see Zelda n64 games as 3ds titles and think WOW I CAN PLAY N64 ON MY STUPID F*** 3DS

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just saying someone should make a thread to clarify that the Zelda games and n64 are not emulation but remastered and polished copies

Deleted member 381889

Guide Writer
Trophies
XP
I guess the reason people ask this crap because they see Zelda n64 games as 3ds titles and think WOW I CAN PLAY N64 ON MY STUPID F*** 3DS

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just saying someone should make a thread to clarify that the Zelda games and n64 are not emulation but remastered and polished copies
But we can play better looking games on our 3ds, surely with a9lh Jesus himself will bless us with a9lh emulation

Uziskull

Picture may not be real
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
This is getting beyond a joke we get at least two threads a week asking this the site seriously need to bring in a rule that anyone with less than 100 posts needs to have anything they post approved by a mod before it appears on the site. Most other sites do this and it stops us getting repeated threads all asking the same thing.
That idea is good, theoretically speaking. Mods don't want to waste their life approving CFW/[Idea]/A9LH question threads.

But we can play better looking games on our 3ds, surely with a9lh Jesus himself will bless us with a9lh emulation
Not sure if you're just being ironical, but A9LH is not a CFW. It doesn't grant anything, say, Luma (or even RxTools) don't. It's just an entrypoint.

GoodCookie88

rekt em skrubs
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Reactions: TechyTurtle
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat