DarkRioru

reach for the stars
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
unlimited barrel bombs or bigger explosions or maybe modifying monster sizes to crazy insane sizes.. I loved making modded quests in generations

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

try facing 2 rathians the size of a kelbi and a rathalos the size of fucking godzilla at the same time xD

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
unlimited barrel bombs or bigger explosions or maybe modifying monster sizes to crazy insane sizes.. I loved making modded quests in generations

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

try facing 2 rathians the size of a kelbi and a rathalos the size of fucking godzilla at the same time xD
CQs are irrelevant to plugins you know... Also, if you want CQs for 3U, just make them, not that hard:/

upload_2018-4-7_16-55-50.png

JulianSchmidt

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@ThoD do you already have the constant i frames cheat plugin , because i dont find the cheat plugin and want to try it out in mh4u . I already have the cheat plugin with invincible for mhgen and mhxx but i want it on mh4u too xD

Ps: Is it for o3ds or n3ds?

I wat o3ds and iam too dump to create any code myself xD

Thx in advance.;)

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
@ThoD do you already have the constant i frames cheat plugin , because i dont find the cheat plugin and want to try it out in mh4u . I already have the cheat plugin with invincible for mhgen and mhxx but i want it on mh4u too xD

Ps: Is it for o3ds or n3ds?

I wat o3ds and iam too dump to create any code myself xD

Thx in advance.;)
Probably google will have it, but again, why even need it? Just get infinite health, same thing basically. It's not like monsters are hard to dodge in the first place so you don't even need health to begin with provided you don't literally suck at the game:/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT