[Request/Help]Kirby Planet Robobot JP Ability Modifier Values\Cheats on Gateway?

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by zongalito, Apr 29, 2016.

1. zongalito
    OP

zongalito GBAtemp Regular

Dec 9, 2013
    Cote d'Ivoire
    Rancagua, Chile
    since you can change values in any game thanks to gateway cheat mode
    i believe the ability can be changed by finding its value, the hardest things is that i cant never get the value from the dump, no matter how much i try, but i wonder if somebody has done this, or better if somebody has a cheat to (somehow) access to Smash bros, and UFO Ability (those amiibo exclusive)

2. dsrules

dsrules GBAtemp Psycho!

Sep 20, 2005
    you can get the Smash Bros ability in some stages, it's not an amiibo requirement
    not sure about the cheats, but there is a video floating around at that ntr cheats plg website speedfly.cn and you could find a cheat plg with these cheats:
    HP, Lives, Stars

Last edited by dsrules, Apr 29, 2016
  3. Favna

Favna #PCMasterRace

Sep 12, 2009
    Netherlands
    Sorry come again? You need CHEATS to beat A KIRBY GAME?!?! You must really suck in games in that case.

Don't get me wrong - having the UFO would be cool... but CHEATS in a KIRBY game??

Hoppy likes this.
  4. zongalito
    OP

zongalito GBAtemp Regular

Dec 9, 2013
    Cote d'Ivoire
    Rancagua, Chile
    No no no no
    I men a cheat t make kirby ufo playable for all who doesn't want to buy an amiibo, its not a matter of beating the game.

5. Favna

Favna #PCMasterRace

Sep 12, 2009
    Netherlands
    Well it was impossible to fake amiibo features for Fire Emblem Fates so if it is even at all possible for Kirby is not looking well. If you don't want to buy Amiibo then I recommend you get a N2 Elite or if you already have an android phone with NFC you can write the data on small paper-ish NFC tags (there is a video out there on how to do that but i can't find it. the NFC tags are a few bucks at a local electronic store and you can write the data to them with the amiiqo / N2 tool iic)