Request for Themehax 9.2 o3DS

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by TrapperKeeperX, Sep 29, 2015.

1. TrapperKeeperX
    OP

TrapperKeeperX GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 27, 2005
    United States
    Well my attempts with 9.2U aren't loading at all and I tried too many times with browserhax so I decided to say fuck it and I'm making a request for either 3DS Custom Home Menu Manager Themes with the hack built in can anyone help? I can't boot Homebrew on my o3DS 9.2U with browserhax I don't have Cubic Ninja and I refuse to shell out money to scalpers who chooses to live beyond their needs to expect a return of their own investment. Look I'm just trying to have homebrew booted without using the internet and I really want to install Themehax on my o3DS 9.2U can anyone help please. To add additional info I do have a Gateway 3DS that can load I want to use gateway 3ds on install themehax.

Last edited by TrapperKeeperX, Sep 29, 2015
  2. 730

730 Professional Shitposter

Apr 2, 2015
    Argentina
    Umm you have browserhax already? Get a CFW, install CIAs, rejoice?

Margen67 likes this.
  3. TrapperKeeperX
    OP

Dec 27, 2005
    United States
    Can you post anything helpful not useless. I just want to use themehax so I don't have to use the internet all them time on a 9.2 system.

Margen67 likes this.
  4. 730

Apr 2, 2015
    Argentina
    I am telling you that you have way more privileges than any 9.3+ user. You can pirate games. That also includes Ironfall and Cubic Ninja.

Margen67 and Xenon Hacks like this.
  5. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    Yeah guy setup rxTools through your browser and install MSET you're making your life difficult for no reason.

730 likes this.
  6. StevenSeegal

StevenSeegal Member

Newcomer
    Jul 22, 2015
    Netherlands
    I get what you mean. I've been trying the sliderhax on my 9.2 O3ds for days now but still no sign of life. Not sure why, but it's true.

You could consider getting a CFW and if i'm right FBI should be able to run the Boot.3ds for Homebrew Channel.

7. VerseHell

VerseHell GBAtemp Psycho!

Jun 29, 2014
    France
    Browserhax doesn't work on my O3DS either. Just use the eshop spoof to download youtube then setup tubehax.

8. honyo29

honyo29 GBAtemp Fan

Nov 27, 2014
    Indonesia
    TrapperKeeperX and Margen67 like this.
  9. MelonGx

MelonGx GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jan 8, 2009
    China
    Sliderhax flashbacks on my several 9.2.0-20J with MSET 6.X downgraded 3DSes either.
    Now using CIA installer method.....Succeeded.

But
    1) If you have a Sky3DS, you can burn a CN to run Ninjhax,
    2) If you have a CN CIA, you can install it into GW/RX/Cakes SysNAND and run Ninjhax,
    instead of CIA installer method.

Last edited by MelonGx, Oct 2, 2015
  10. TrapperKeeperX
    OP

Dec 27, 2005
    United States
    I'm pretty happy right now! I can now load rxTools off of Homebrew! Now all we need is a Gateway 3DS Launcher for homebrew. This is a perfect substitute for MSET Profile Exploit only for rxTools and other CFW Loaders that can load through homebrew. This is a huge bonus not using Wi-Fi on a 9.2 to load CFW's. Hopefully this opens a new path of loading for Gateway 3DS on homebrew. The only time I have to use the Wi-Fi is when I need to use Gateway.

Datalogger likes this.
  11. 730

Apr 2, 2015
    Argentina
    Wait man how the fuck did you learn so much in such little time, I thought you were a total noob.

legofan623 likes this.
  12. legofan623

legofan623 GBAtemp Fan

Oct 3, 2011
    United States
    Puyallup, WA
    Top kek.

Good job figuring it out TrapperKeeperX ;).

Datalogger and 730 like this.