[REQUEST] Ever Oasis Romhack

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by AllenHirai, Jun 25, 2017.

1. AllenHirai
    OP

AllenHirai Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 17, 2017
    United States
    So I was wondering if anyone experienced can make a ROM hack forever oasis and make it so it looks like the Breath of the Wild with the music and te grass and stuff. And if you are going to say it is impossible or anything like that then DON'T SAY IT because I'm asking if someone can do that.

2. Tomato Hentai

Tomato Hentai baja boner blast

Oct 30, 2014
    Canada
    actually north korea. please send help
    That second part has me baffled. To me, it reads like "If it's not possible, then don't tell me it's not possible, because I'm asking if it's possible"

Noroxus, xJoelituh, lordkaos and 5 others like this.
  3. LinkmstrYT

LinkmstrYT ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dec 16, 2013
    United States
    You wanted to see where I live? You stalker...
    Neither. Just play the game as it is.

zeldaism, akirachi and NekoMichi like this.
  4. Yepi69

Yepi69 Vivid and busy gamer

Nov 29, 2010
    Portugal
    Behind you
    Yeah, got love what people demand right? One thing is asking for it, another is literally demanding like they're someone's boss or something.

5. Xandrid

Xandrid GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 27, 2016
    Nigeria
    Like dang, the game just came out, enjoy the stuff that's already in the game

6. Filo97

Filo97 Zelda's totally my sister! Not lying!

Oct 8, 2015
    Italy
    Hyrule Castle
    I don't care what you want me not to say. I am gonna say it. It's probably impossible. Breath of the wild isn't even for the 3ds. It's for the wiiu and the switch. What you are asking is asking like: "Give me free games on the switch, and don't say it's impossible because i want free games on the switch".

7. Slattz

Slattz Easygoing Fairy

Nov 21, 2015
    Ireland
    The romfs files are actually packed into a .gar format and afaik, these .gar files don't work with previous unpackers for this format. So someone would have to make an unpacker for the format first as I doubt anyone want's to export each files via hex editing.

8. samcambolt270

samcambolt270 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 24, 2014
    United States
    so, short answer: no. Long answer: no, everything in breath of the wild is too high poly and the textures too high resolution to allow for anything near acceptable performance. if you want new models and textures made from scratch, dont bet on it. replicating the athstetics would be far too time consuming, and would take quite a bit of dedication to do, and for something of which there is no demand. for the music, technically its probably possible, but again, dont count on it ever happening.

Last edited by samcambolt270, Jun 26, 2017
  9. unipablojorge

unipablojorge Member

Newcomer
    May 25, 2017
    yeah, I was looking after that because I wanted to change some textures, I will have to wait for a new .gar extractor since I dont know how to do it via hex editing

10. MadMageKefka

MadMageKefka GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 28, 2016
    United States
    World of ruin
    This can't be a serious post.....

zeldaism, Xen0 and Xandrid like this.