Homebrew [Request] Duke Nukem 3D

soetem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There was a topic here where someone gave a link. I Googled 3ds quake and it was like the second link.

Zephiroph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Duke Nukem 3D is an essentially fussy and rubbish FPS...elevated from mediocrity by stealing a load of cool lines from stuff like They Live and Evil Dead II.

Idiots like it...they identify with the thick arsed protagonist.

Doom has always and will always piss on it from a height.

Last edited by Zephiroph,

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
Whats Duke Nuke-em?
127.gif

Satan2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Duke Nukem 3D is an essentially fussy and rubbish FPS...elevated from mediocrity by stealing a load of cool lines from stuff like They Live and Evil Dead II.

Idiots like it...they identify with the thick arsed protagonist.

Doom has always and will always piss on it from a height.

You such ignorant... If you made your own research, it's not like they actually were competitor at that time. Until DOOM, id titles were published by apogee. It's not a surprise to see derivated product from their code. (Actually Carmack even gave help for the source of Duke Nukem 1) And build engine has been maybe totaly written by Ken Silverman, but still with some help from Carmack.

We don't care if it's a good game or a bad game. It's a part of history of 90's gaming and moreover a good set of fun games.

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Duke Nukem was the closest thing many of us had for wank material. Still a fun old school FPS, but don't let people lie to you, plenty of us enjoyed those pixelated boobs. I wouldn't mind playing through it again on the 3DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: (i was allowed to do that)