Homebrew [Request] dead pixel fixer application

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All I'm requesting is for an app that can flash an assortment of colors for hours on end in order to remove any dead pixels found in the 3DS screens for both top and bottom screens.

Also is there currently any way to install CIA files and use CFW on System Menu versions above 9.2 or when using ninjhax2/tubehax/ironhax.

I'm quite certain this has been asked a multitude of times but why not ask for the 11th time to be absolutely sure. Using the search function is for losers so posting about it is surely the right thing to do.

Stecker8

Plug
Trophies
Website
www.kernelhack10.3.com
XP
Country
Also is there currently any way to install CIA files and use CFW on System Menu versions above 9.2 or when using ninjhax2/tubehax/ironhax
Why? Why the world invented this sentence?
And no , in the question of Cia files in the other i don't know
Please read it is up when you make a new thread.

Last edited by Stecker8,
Reactions: AutumnWolf

AutumnWolf

JRPG enjoyer, Xenoblade, YS and DQ connoisseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Screenshot_2015-12-02-15-32-09.png

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Also is there currently any way to install CIA files and use CFW on System Menu versions above 9.2 or when using ninjhax2/tubehax/ironhax.

I'm quite certain this has been asked a multitude of times but why not ask for the 11th time to be absolutely sure. Using the search function is for losers so posting about it is surely the right thing to do.
I'm fairly sure judging by your join date and postcount that this was a joke! :P

Reactions: RemixDeluxe

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So did 5 people in this topic really think I was serious about that 2nd part?

Learn some context people, I'll try to make it more obvious in the future.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't fix dead pixels. Stuck pixels on the other hand is a completely different story.

I have a stuck pixel that typically only shows up when cold booting my 3ds into rxtools emunand. It's always the same exact spot (and no I'm not talking about a pixel you may see in the botom left corner that may appear instead of the rxtools splash screen.) Thing is, it does go away, but I'm not entirely sure how. And the fact that it pops back up from time to time concerns me that it may later become a dead pixel.

NicEXE

Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
Just find a gif or a youtube video with flashing colors. There might even be a javascript version of it.

sup3rgh0st

Top Tier Ghost
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by sup3rgh0st,

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Is there a difference? I honestly dont know.
A dead pixel is a pixel where all subpixels are permanently off due to damage/malfunction. A stuck pixel however is one where one or several subpixels are permanently on. Some pf those pixels can be fixed, some can't.

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A dead pixel is a pixel where all subpixels are permanently off due to damage/malfunction. A stuck pixel however is one where one or several subpixels are permanently on. Some pf those pixels can be fixed, some can't.
Ok, that's the broad definition but how do you know which is which from looking at it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr