ROM Hack (REQUEST) Dead Cells Save Editor

Bellebite2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Actually I've gotta secret, most people just got it off of freeshop, I thought it was strange that a game was on nintendo network weeks in advance.

To be honest, as great as the game is, I'm buying salt and sanctuary physical, game is a masterpiece, I've got it pre ordered on amazon, I found it more fun than dead cells. Plus not a big fan of being killed and restarting everytime. Don't get me wrong, it's a great game for masochistic people. I actually loved it.

I had it on my watchlist, I will check it, thanks.

Yami Anubis ZX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had it on my watchlist, I will check it, thanks.

It also has co op locally, which Dead Cells does not. But 29.99 for the physical is a great deal considering Salt and Sanctuary Drowned Tomb Edition comes with a poster, manual, and a bunch of other stuff, it's just like 10 dollars more than the digital aswell, plus you can just dump the cartridge onto the switch if it's hacked.

Also Salt and Sanctuary physical is coming in October, while Dead Cells physical comes August 17, I feel as if they rushed Dead Cells physical considering if you want it with all the goodies, you gotta order it off there website and it's called signature and it's 50 dollars for it. Plus the physical one that's 35 dollars on Amazon doesn't say if it has a manual or not.

Salt and Sanctuary is out now digitally but atleast they are taking there time with the physical, while Dead Cells physical seems like a cashgrab.

I like indie games but I only buy them physically if the game is amazing and if the publisher puts effort into the physical.

Last edited by Yami Anubis ZX,

loiuyt1207

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was found it. You need old ver ( 2017 ver) on pc, and start by new save ( on pc), after edit, you can transf sav to your switch. The latest ver on pc (1.0) is high compared to latest ver on switch. I can't find exactly same ver on pc and on switch. I hope someone will found it.

Supreme23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was found it. You need old ver ( 2017 ver) on pc, and start by new save ( on pc), after edit, you can transf sav to your switch. The latest ver on pc (1.0) is high compared to latest ver on switch. I can't find exactly same ver on pc and on switch. I hope someone will found it.

You can transfer Dead Cells pc save to Switch?

mspy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Which version did you use? I tried with earlier access version Dead.Cells.v31.03.2018 and it didn't work.

loiuyt1207

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Which version did you use? I tried with earlier access version Dead.Cells.v31.03.2018 and it didn't work.
Can you see it ?
This link if u need https://linkneverdie.vip/gdrive/f/f...6TldOS1NFMUdjSEZaYkdSVVkwWndkV05HYXc9PQ%3D%3D

Slade.AU

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Australia
Any updates on this editor?
The game uses encrypted or packed saves, so editing the saves directly isn't going to be possible without figuring that out.
I ran a PC version of the game and used Cheat Engine to successfully unlock a lot of stuff.
The Switch version is newer, so not everything is unlocked, but it certainly makes the game somewhat easier.

I'm happy to provide a copy of the save, if it's allowed (I can't see why not).

Reactions: Supreme23

artage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The game uses encrypted or packed saves, so editing the saves directly isn't going to be possible without figuring that out.
I ran a PC version of the game and used Cheat Engine to successfully unlock a lot of stuff.
The Switch version is newer, so not everything is unlocked, but it certainly makes the game somewhat easier.

I'm happy to provide a copy of the save, if it's allowed (I can't see why not).

That would be great if you can upload your save.

Slade.AU

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Australia

adeptrain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might be a longshot, but does anyone have a save that I can use with a large amount of gold and cells in the beginning? I just want a strong start and not everything unlocked already. I've been looking for editors and been messing with the pc version posted above, but I haven't been able to edit any values yet using hex editor :/

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Might be a longshot, but does anyone have a save that I can use with a large amount of gold and cells in the beginning? I just want a strong start and not everything unlocked already. I've been looking for editors and been messing with the pc version posted above, but I haven't been able to edit any values yet using hex editor :/
Having gold and cells in the beginning won't do much in this game, you will soon dies and have to collect everything again, and blue cells won't unlock everything in the beginning, you must collect blue prints and get weapons from the game so you can upgrade them using the blue cells.

ckeel12201

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mainly want to be able to edit my stats per run would it help if I provide multiple saves and stat values? I cant figure out how to hex edit it on my own.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I mainly want to be able to edit my stats per run would it help if I provide multiple saves and stat values? I cant figure out how to hex edit it on my own.
No, the save file is encrypted, take complete save file and try beat the game, or use cheat engine from network to try find the address (there is thread about that here).
Or move your save to the PC version and edit your item using trainer or cheat engine then move the save back to the switch.

ckeel12201

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just learned to use sys netcheat and a netcat package on termux on my android device one shotting enemies is fun as hell now I wanna do some crazy runs with unlocked items

Attachments

• 1535877098882210146882050530541.jpg
    1535877098882210146882050530541.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 418
  • 15358771184051781270562615586858.jpg
    15358771184051781270562615586858.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 358

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users