ROM Hack [Request] CTR Nitro Fueled Save

Ian095

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey, I was trying to get all the characters unlocked in CTR especially the online-only ones. Discovered cheat codes but guessing they aren't for Atmosphere? Couldn't get them to work.

(Cheat Codes from here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/cheat-codes-ams-and-sx-os-add-and-request.520293/page-337)

Anyways since I couldn't get it to work I was wondering if someone would just back up their save with everything unlocked so I can restore it myself without having to try to figure out how to cheat the game.

Reactions: Clutchman

Ian095

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nevermind, I worked out that the cheats wouldn't work because I had version 1.0.0 of the game and required 1.0.1, stupid me... eheh.

Ian095

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
But how you get the codes work on ReiNX?

I'm not sure, I think what you'd have to do is work out the directory ReiNX uses for cheats (Don't quote me it probably doesn't even support them).

Anyways what I did was from that other thread with the cheats downloaded the text document and placed it in
atmosphere/titles/0100f9f00c696000/cheats
then used Edizon to run the cheats while the game was running. If you can figure out the directory (if ReiNX supports it) you can just drag the file there then activate it in Edizon.

If you still have problems here's my save file, though if you wanted to keep your story progress it would be overwritten with my own. (It's for version 1.0.1). (Place in switch\Checkpoint\saves)

Attachments

• 0x0100F9F00C696000 0x0100F9F00C696000.rar
    20.5 KB · Views: 567

Ian095

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
but you use all the codes or only hte pit stop code?

I just used all 4 codes. It appears that everything isn't unlocked though (characters skins obtained through racing so those don't matter). Though I noticed one of the oxide skins for a character that looks like a red robot isn't unlocked or displayed as unlockable despite seeing a cpu using it in a race. All the characters are unlocked though and kart/stickers from what I can see.

Kalkat5792

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure, I think what you'd have to do is work out the directory ReiNX uses for cheats (Don't quote me it probably doesn't even support them).

Anyways what I did was from that other thread with the cheats downloaded the text document and placed it in
then used Edizon to run the cheats while the game was running. If you can figure out the directory (if ReiNX supports it) you can just drag the file there then activate it in Edizon.

If you still have problems here's my save file, though if you wanted to keep your story progress it would be overwritten with my own. (It's for version 1.0.1). (Place in switch\Checkpoint\saves)
I tried using your save file(everything still locked) as well as putting the codes in edizon but it fails to find the config file any suggestions on that I do have the right version of the game

Ian095

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I tried using your save file(everything still locked) as well as putting the codes in edizon but it fails to find the config file any suggestions on that I do have the right version of the game

The game is weird it constantly relocks everything. I'd recommend updating to the most recent version (1.3 I think at least from when I last updated). and using the cheats you can find them here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/cheat-codes-ams-and-sx-os-add-and-request.520293/page-337) not on page 337 though somewhere past that.

D

Deleted User

It's surprising we don't have a save editor yet. Cheats don't seem to be permanently unlocking everything, so wouldn't a save editor?

Jusalpokat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia

Hai ian can you Sent me your save file, it works for me but still not complete yet
Thanks

Ian095

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hai ian can you Sent me your save file, it works for me but still not complete yet
Thanks

I would say yeah but save files seems to be useless as it just locks the characters again after they're unlocked by cheating even after it saving. Figuring out how to use the cheats really isn't hard once you wrap your head around it. That's a more 'permanent' fix, though when future updates come out they may stop functioning and would need updated

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjkwIXWtrc&ab_channel=Apple I feel uncomfortable from watching...