Homebrew [Request] Can some give me a Zelda BOTW save file?

Puros

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I am crashing after the second cutscene,
the one that the sheikah tower is created
, the reason for that is most likely because my wii u is 5.4 and i cant update it because my vWii is bricked.

Can someone give me a save file after this cutscene so that i can inject with saviine? It does not need to be exactly after the scene, but the earliest the best

Thanks

Last edited by Puros,

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am crashing after the second cutscene,
the one that the sheikah tower is created
, the reason for that is most likely because my wii u is 5.4 and i cant update it because my vWii is bricked.

Can someone give me a save file after this cutscene so that i can inject with saviine? It does not need to be exactly after the scene, but the earliest the best

Thanks
Even with a save the game will continously crash due to the game being designed to only properly work on 5.5.1

Puros

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for all the replies!

I will try to see if the FTPiiU works just to make sure if it needs iosuhax.

I agree that the game was designed for the 5.5.1, but i am able to play around the initial area so i still have hope that only a few scenes of the game uses 5.5.1-specific functionalities;
If anyone can give me a botw save file, even if the game is already cleared, just to test, i would appreciate it.

Thanks for the attention.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for all the replies!

I will try to see if the FTPiiU works just to make sure if it needs iosuhax.

I agree that the game was designed for the 5.5.1, but i am able to play around the initial area so i still have hope that only a few scenes of the game uses 5.5.1-specific functionalities;
If anyone can give me a botw save file, even if the game is already cleared, just to test, i would appreciate it.

Thanks for the attention.
I have already seen people on other web sites having continuous issues with the game and the crashes get a lot worse after the second cut screen. Plus a completed save of the game just loads you back to the last time you saved before finishing the game the problem with that is once you complete a dungeon you can't re-enter it so for you that would be pointless. Plus ftpiiu everywhere needs iosu hax to work without it you only see the contents of your sd card not the system files.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I thought it was duck season, not... king kong season....