ROM Hack [Request] Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone code

Kizul Emeraldfire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(Hopefully this is the correct forum for this…)

Basically, my request is simple: I'd like for someone to create a code/some codes (usable via Luma3DS's "Cheats..." menu, preferably) for Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone that would enable the use of the "Zoom" tool in Starter Lesson: Cherry, and Minilesson: Mushrooms (the very first Lesson and very first Minilesson, respectively, contained within the game's Introductory Course). They're the only two lessons in the game where Vince doesn't let you use the "Zoom" tool.

I know it sounds odd to ask for cheat codes for an Art Academy game, but I want this code (or "these codes", if it requires more than one) for a reason: creating full-resolution (640×480) images of my version of the aforementioned lessons at in-game quality via Luma3DS's Screenshot function.

Exporting the art in-game to a photo on the SD card results in a highly-compressed JPEG image with artefacts marring or outright obliterating fine detail.

It frustrates me when I work on a picture, get it just the way I want it, and put it up in the game's Gallery… only to be disappointed that the in-game Gallery and the exported file both have it ugly JPEG compression artefacts that don't exist when I'm in the drawing/painting mode.

I've been maintaining my own online gallery of my finished Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone lessons, and thanks to saving screenshots of the pictures' zoomed-in quadrants with Luma3DS, I've been able to re-export all of my works except for Cherry and Mushrooms as in-game-quality full-resolution images; I just need a code that will allow me to use the "Zoom" tool in those two lessons.

Failing that: would it be possible to make a code that forces the game to turn on the "Zoom" mode for at least as long as the code is active?

Anyway… thank you in advance for reading this post (and for making/attempting to make the code(s) that I so desperately want). :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: