Hacking [request] A GUI for Luma 3DS PIN Lock.

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,225
  • Replies 7
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

OP
Can any dev create a GUI for the PIN lock very much like the iOS 10 GUI? I just want it so that when I open my 3DS it makes me feel like it is a whole new dimension of awesome Graphics!

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
"Whole new dimension of graphics"

... what? Do we have apps/games with 4D Graphics now?

As far as PSA goes I didn't know there was a way to misuse that even more than it is misused nowadays.

Reactions: Quantumcat

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
-snip-
That's not how you convince people to join you. We were just having some fun with your title, you don't have to take it so personally.
As for your request, you should have just asked in the official thread before opening a new thread. Even if the devs were interested in your request, they are less likely to take interest from another thread. Pull requests and direct requests always get priority.

Last edited by Minox,

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Locking this topic as the opening poster seems unable to act civil and since making topics about requests rarely if ever actually makes someone interested in making something.

Reactions: VinsCool
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: Update on my brother: He's home now, tired and hungry, obviously, but other than that, seems to...