replacement wii drive

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by purechaos996, Jan 7, 2009.

1. purechaos996
    OP

purechaos996 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 5, 2008
    United States
    Connecticut
    ok so i think my wii drive is about to go any second its been reading games louder and louder lately and its gotten to the point where its bothering me so i need a trustworthy site to buy a new drive for a cheap price i looked on google and there are selling drives for almost the cost of a new wii so i would like to spend under 100 on a drive maybe like 60 actually but any help is appreciated and thanks

2. oliversweb

oliversweb Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 7, 2009
  3. purechaos996
    OP

purechaos996 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 5, 2008
    United States
    Connecticut
    Ok well i should let you know that i live in the states soo the euro isnt very common here and well the prices you gave me are in my range (if i had euros) but there about doubble in US dollars but i thank you for helping me look i didnt think they would be that hard to find oh and if you can find a pre modded drive for under 100 that would also work

on another note i have an older wii from 1 month after launch what drive do i have and should i get a newer drive which is the best drive D2C D2B or D2A

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice