replacement wii drive

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by purechaos996, Jan 7, 2009.

Jan 7, 2009

replacement wii drive by purechaos996 at 5:36 PM (704 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. purechaos996
    OP

Member purechaos996 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    ok so i think my wii drive is about to go any second its been reading games louder and louder lately and its gotten to the point where its bothering me so i need a trustworthy site to buy a new drive for a cheap price i looked on google and there are selling drives for almost the cost of a new wii so i would like to spend under 100 on a drive maybe like 60 actually but any help is appreciated and thanks

2. oliversweb

Newcomer oliversweb Newbie

United Kingdom
  3. purechaos996
    OP

Member purechaos996 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Ok well i should let you know that i live in the states soo the euro isnt very common here and well the prices you gave me are in my range (if i had euros) but there about doubble in US dollars but i thank you for helping me look i didnt think they would be that hard to find oh and if you can find a pre modded drive for under 100 that would also work

on another note i have an older wii from 1 month after launch what drive do i have and should i get a newer drive which is the best drive D2C D2B or D2A