Gaming replacement wii drive

purechaos996

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so i think my wii drive is about to go any second its been reading games louder and louder lately and its gotten to the point where its bothering me so i need a trustworthy site to buy a new drive for a cheap price i looked on google and there are selling drives for almost the cost of a new wii so i would like to spend under 100 on a drive maybe like 60 actually but any help is appreciated and thanks

purechaos996

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok well i should let you know that i live in the states soo the euro isnt very common here and well the prices you gave me are in my range (if i had euros) but there about doubble in US dollars but i thank you for helping me look i didnt think they would be that hard to find oh and if you can find a pre modded drive for under 100 that would also work

on another note i have an older wii from 1 month after launch what drive do i have and should i get a newer drive which is the best drive D2C D2B or D2A

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sonic Angel Knight, I've been on here every single day. :rofl2: