Hacking Repack game FPKG properly

Dark Ronin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hi everyone!
The problem is following: I\ve managed to dump some discs on fw 6.72 (no big deal, I know), pack them with pub-gen and install. They gave me trophy error, so I grab proper trophies using FTP and replace accordingly.
But it seems I messed up somehow with one dump - I named file TROPHY00.TRP (uppercase, yeah, me dumbhead), created fpkg, gave disc back to it's rightfull owner and did very stupid thing - delete initial dump folder.
Now, package installs just fine, but game itself acts differently. On the console which I used for dumping - it plays just fine (there was disc version installed previously). As for the other consoles - no go with error NP-32046-5. Someone told me it happened because of trophy file being named uppercase. Having no proper dump, but good trophy file I decided to repack my half-working fpkg, and that's where the devil is.
First, I extracted my fpkg with orbis-pub-chk, placed files properly, change trophy to lowercase, create fresh gp4 and built back fpkg. It installs fine but the game gave me error np-32048-7 right after launch. Then I tried to dump my FPKGed game with dumper, change uppercase and so on - with same result.
I need help. Am I missing something, or fpkgs cannot be repacked properly once unpacked?

zecoxao

Trophies
XP
Country
check if on the original ps4 where you tested the game and it worked without issues you can backup the folder /user/trophy/conf using FTP or something. otherwise you're SOL

Reactions: Dark Ronin

Dark Ronin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Thanks sir. I have it.
As I stated, I have unencrypted proper trophy file. But I dont have proper game dump anymore.
All I can do is either extract fpkg with wrong trp file, or dump it using dumper. But, upon repackaging and launching game it throws np-32048-7 right away.

zecoxao

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks sir. I have it.
As I stated, I have unencrypted proper trophy file. But I dont have proper game dump anymore.
All I can do is either extract fpkg with wrong trp file, or dump it using dumper. But, upon repackaging and launching game it throws np-32048-7 right away.
try to repack it using trophy00.trp (small letters), don't forget that trophy00.trp must be decrypted, the format is documented on wiki!

Magic is 0xDCA24D00 (Ü¢M )

Reactions: Dark Ronin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: ack slow wifi