Homebrew Question RenixToolkit

Krayziezay13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i did an emunand with sx so i was told by using renix toolkits i can backup my nand and restore it with hekate. The reason why im trying to get rid of my emunand is because i don't really need it so I wanna remove it so that i can go back to normal so that I can run sx and atmos

D

Deleted User

You can run atmo and reinx with installed EmuNAND and in the SX Payload you have option between EmuNAND enabled and disabled... What's your problem BTW use hekate backup functions or Sx backup functions for the NAND backup... But remember which one you was using because sx backups can't get restored by hekate and vice versa and yes there compatibility scripts from hekate but just remember that

Krayziezay13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can run atmo and reinx with installed EmuNAND and in the SX Payload you have option between EmuNAND enabled and disabled... What's your problem BTW use hekate backup functions or Sx backup functions for the NAND backup... But remember which one you was using because sx backups can't get restored by hekate and vice versa and yes there compatibility scripts from hekate but just remember that
So I have emunand setup and I wanted to run atmos but when I run atmos all the games I have stored on sx wont show up in atmos. I know its because of the emunand but I was wondering if there was a way I can get my games to show up on atmos

D

Deleted User

So I have emunand setup and I wanted to run atmos but when I run atmos all the games I have stored on sx wont show up in atmos. I know its because of the emunand but I was wondering if there was a way I can get my games to show up on atmos
Technically yes but not recommended
If you have files on SD it's possible

Krayziezay13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know when I install them I always install to sd card so idk how to get them to work on atmos I wanted to tryout the switch lan play but ive heard with sx your only limited to certain games

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Or are you willing to point me in the right direction on how to do it

D

Deleted User

I know when I install them I always install to sd card so idk how to get them to work on atmos I wanted to tryout the switch lan play but ive heard with sx your only limited to certain games

Or are you willing to point me in the right direction on how to do it
1. I mean your emunand hidden part sysmem or SD files?

D

Deleted User

Its hidden
Then it's harder but not impossible
But you must extract the NAND backup or you create nsp files for all games but NAND backup would be faster
Then you can load it via sx menu
Can you dump the part of the SD via a tool of your choice.

Krayziezay13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then it's harder but not impossible
But you must extract the NAND backup or you create nsp files for all games but NAND backup would be faster
Then you can load it via sx menu
Can you dump the part of the SD via a tool of your choice.
Which part the emunand

Which part the emunand
I can use renix tool to back up my nand

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill