dumbledore42

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hello
I have a nintendo switch with 7.X and installed SX OS Pro.

Now I want to sell it and how can I remove SX OS. I want it to be like factory reset.

lembi2001

Trophies
XP
Country
hello
I have a nintendo switch with 7.X and installed SX OS Pro.

Now I want to sell it and how can I remove SX OS. I want it to be like factory reset.

SX OS runs from the memory card AFAIK so just removing it will be enough to remove SX OS.

Disable AutoRCM and then perform a factory Reset.

Are you advertising the Switch as previously hacked? If not I would highly recommend you do as the next buyer may take it online and find it is banned or get banned at a later date.

Tilde88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SX OS runs from the memory card AFAIK so just removing it will be enough to remove SX OS.

Disable AutoRCM and then perform a factory Reset.

Are you advertising the Switch as previously hacked? If not I would highly recommend you do as the next buyer may take it online and find it is banned or get banned at a later date.
The problem with advertising as previously hacked is, it could be fully legit and clean, and then the buyer does some shady shit to get themselves banned, and then blame the seller, since it was advertised as hacked.

Reactions: CoolStarDood

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll agree with most. Not listing it as previously hacked and clearly stating that there's a possibility it will be banned is extremely shady and a complete dick move if anyone does something like that.

Reactions: blahblah and ELY_M

ELY_M

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always assume that any switches with low serial #'s are previously hacked and banned.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I also saw a switch on ebay with boot.dat error on the screen. make sure you are able to boot up to ofw normally.

Reactions: CoolStarDood

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unless you took it online with SXOS active, it probably won't get banned. Mine hasn't.

You should still mention it, though, just to cover your ass if something does happen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Frfr, autism gang rise up. +2