Hacking Removing account still the same?

alpha_noj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to remain on 3.6, but looking to actually start using this thing as an emulator machine without any risk of ban (I haven't seen any stories of such, but want to protect my ps4 account).

So I can just format and not update during the process and should be good to go? I'll either leave it without an account or make a dummy account just for some online functions.

And I doubt it, but can you remote play if the account isn't linked?

EDIT: would it be easier to just get an SD card so the current card stays account bound, and the new one is just for hacks/emulators? Is that even possible?

Last edited by alpha_noj,

lucks

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You should NEVER use your account in a hacked console, especially if buy games or you plan to do so

You should be able to log in with a new account that will remove the previous one (vita does not support multiple accounts, no dex/test mods)
Or you can factory reset

Not sure about multiple cards with different accounts

alpha_noj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should NEVER use your account in a hacked console, especially if buy games or you plan to do so

You should be able to log in with a new account that will remove the previous one (vita does not support multiple accounts, no dex/test mods)
Or you can factory reset

Not sure about multiple cards with different accounts
Yeah it was more of a situation where I just got the hacks while using my primary, and never removed it. The system has been turned off for months, anyway. I'll probably factory reset and just create a dummy account. Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Cranesbill @ Cranesbill: Hi Hi