Homebrew Remove ErrDisp and restore stock error message

pokelector

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi.
I recently got CFW and don't like the ErrDisp that shows up when I remove a Game Card. I prefer the old stock message that appears on unhacked consoles, as opposed to the new ErrDisp that now shows.

Is there any way to get rid of it? I heard that editing the Luma code could do it, but I'm not sure where to edit. Could maybe an experienced coder fix it for me?

JamzOJamz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi.
I recently got CFW and don't like the ErrDisp that shows up when I remove a Game Card. I prefer the old stock message that appears on unhacked consoles, as opposed to the new ErrDisp that now shows.

Is there any way to get rid of it? I heard that editing the Luma code could do it, but I'm not sure where to edit. Could maybe an experienced coder fix it for me?

Not that I’m aware of... you would have to ask someone else. Also, if you don’t like those error messages, maybe CFW isn’t for you. You’ll see LOTS of those with CFW installed.

JamzOJamz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi.

Not that I’m aware of... you would have to ask someone else. Also, if you don’t like those error messages, maybe CFW isn’t for you. You’ll see LOTS of those with CFW installed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit