Reliable Gateway Seller in US?

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by gokuguy, Mar 18, 2015.

1. gokuguy
    OP

gokuguy GBAtemp Fan

Dec 5, 2008
    United States
    I'm finally breaking down and getting a 3DS XL (new). Are there any resellers that ship within the US that someone can vouch for?

2. 3DSGamerWorld.Com

3DSGamerWorld.Com Member

Newcomer
    Dec 31, 2014
    United States
    Your console is 3DS XL or New3DS XL?
    Currently Gateway 3DS can support 3DS/3DS XL/NEW3DS v4.1 ~v9.2
    If your 3DS/New3ds is v9.5,i suggest you buy sky3ds.Sky3ds can support 3DS/NEW3DS v9.5.0-23.

3. gokuguy
    OP

gokuguy GBAtemp Fan

Dec 5, 2008
    United States

Its a 3DS XL. I tried to put brackets around "new" to keep it from confusing people, but I probably should've been more thorough.

I've thought about the Sky3DS, but if the 3DS XL I'm getting is indeed unboxed as it says, it should be on a firmware I'll be able to downgrade, if what I've looked up is true. I would much rather get a Gateway and have EmuNAND set up than have a Sky3DS that may or may not be patched out of use later.

4. Escamilla

Escamilla Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 9, 2015
    United States
    Doubel check your 3ds system version is very important. And as to where to buy the gateway 3ds card, i got mine from r4dpepot site : http://www.r4depot.com/16-gateway-3ds-flashcart-play-3ds-games-on-3ds-xl-and-3ds-console.html They are the on the gateway 3ds official reseller list, and i used to buy r4i card from them. So i choose them first.They delivered within 5 business days to my house in USA with a tracking number. The customer service response time is quick and helpful. You can consider them, or you can also email to them to check.

5. gokuguy
    OP

gokuguy GBAtemp Fan

Dec 5, 2008
    United States

Alright, I will check the firmware before ordering the Gateway. Thanks for the link as well. I'll keep it in my bookmarks until I find out my console's firmware.