Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
YyyTRTq.png

The icons in the bottom screen's top bar need to be shifted around a little bit it seems.
3DS (Left) | 3DS (85% opacity) on Usagi | Usagi (Right)

usagirei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
-snip-
The icons in the bottom screen's top bar need to be shifted around a little bit it seems.
3DS (Left) | 3DS (85% opacity) on Usagi | Usagi (Right)

Aye, thanks for the image, i just fitted the 5 icons on a equally distributed grid originally, i'll reposition them accordingly

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
CWAV manager seems a bit crashy. Suppose that's to be expected since it's experimental still:

drQb0w6.png
I can access CWAV manager just fine on the official Sonic Boom theme I have extracted, but bombs out with the above message when I attempt to use it on my custom Miku theme. :(

Also, ability to preview the "button pressed" stuff would be cool too. :D

Thanks to this program, I was able to refine my theme a little. So now it looks like this:

6BCOoiq.jpg

:D

Last edited by Apache Thunder,

usagirei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
CWAV manager seems a bit crashy. Suppose that's to be expected since it's experimental still:
-snip-
I can access CWAV manager just fine on the official Sonic Boom theme I have extracted, but bombs out with the above message when I attempt to use it on my custom Miku theme. :(

Also, ability to preview the "button pressed" stuff would be cool too. :D

Thanks to this program, I was able to refine my theme a little. So now it looks like this:

-snip-

:D

If you could PM me with the body_lz of the theme that crashes, i could take a peek, but what happens is the cwav data is malformed:

After scanning the positional data, it'll do a AOB scan for 'CWAV', and fetch all the indexes
From there it'll read the CWAV Size that is on the 12 byte after starting at CWAV, then copy "size" bytes as a CWAV file itself
But for one of the CWAV headers it found, the size is greater than the present data lenght, its missing data basically

That or somehow a 'CWAV' byte sequence found itself amidst the data, which shouldn't happen normally

I'll make it skip invalid data for the next build, but you'll miss a one or two CWAVs now and then if its malformed

Last edited by usagirei,

usagirei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Updated a new Build with the Spanish Translation kindly provided by @dsoldier
Shouldn't crash anymore if the CWAV File contains an incorrect Size Header (and will fix the header so its correctly sized, but audio clipping may ensue, the cwav was corrupt after all)
Also increased the Window Width a bit to accomodate more text in the buttons and labels besides the preview.

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
The program will have new features that Yata not have as Prior of the 3D folder and animation complete the previous mode ?

Last edited by Ryumaru,

usagirei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The program will have new features that Yata not have as Preview 3D folder and completra animation in the previous mode ?

* 3D Folder is Tricky to render, plus it covers up the Top Wallpaper, so i'm not sure if i'll implement it right now, the colors are viewable in the small folder icon if the textured folder option is not set
* Complete animation on previous mode? Care to explain?

Rafamon

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
First of all, this is awesome! And it's nice to see a person from my own country making things like that :)

But here comes my problem: I can't save my theme, and I can't open other themes too.
When I click on "Save" or "Open", the screen just flashes in white for less than a second, but nothing happens.
I've tried updating it, updating my NET Framework, restart the PC, but nothing seems to work. Can someone help me with that? Thanks in advance

usagirei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
First of all, this is awesome! And it's nice to see a person from my own country making things like that :)

But here comes my problem: I can't save my theme, and I can't open other themes too.
When I click on "Save" or "Open", the screen just flashes in white for less than a second, but nothing happens.
I've tried updating it, updating my NET Framework, restart the PC, but nothing seems to work. Can someone help me with that? Thanks in advance

No Crashes nothing? @Ryumaru also had some issues under Windows 7 x64 (Which i don't, on a 7 x64 machine, nor on the 10 x64 one) Try running under XP SP3 Compatibility

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine

No Crashes nothing? @Ryumaru also had some issues under Windows 7 x64 (Which i don't, on a 7 x64 machine, nor on the 10 x64 one) Try running under XP SP3 Compatibility
Yes. So it is necessary to change the compatibility mode. The program will work without any problem.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

Rafamon

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Yup, no crashes or error messages at all. I'm using Win 7 x64 too.
Running in compatibility mode under XP SP3 did work when saving, but opening themes is still an issue :( But thanks anyway, at least I can create my theme now ^^

Edit:
Lol, nevermind. It's opening themes now lol

usagirei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yup, no crashes or error messages at all. I'm using Win 7 x64 too.
Running in compatibility mode under XP SP3 did work when saving, but opening themes is still an issue :( But thanks anyway, at least I can create my theme now ^^

Edit:
Lol, nevermind. It's opening themes now lol

Try at least dropping the body_lz file on top of the executable to see if it opens, i haven't implemented dropping themes on the main window yet, just images, but i'll do it later, so if it works dropping on the executable, you may be able to outright skip the open dialog that doesn't open for some reason

Rafamon

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Try at least dropping the body_lz file on top of the executable to see if it opens, i haven't implemented dropping themes on the main window yet, just images, but i'll do it later, so if it works dropping on the executable, you may be able to outright skip the open dialog that doesn't open for some reason

I tried opening a theme through the menu. But then I closed and reopened the executable and it did work :)
Also, another unrelated question: It's saying there is a new update available (I'm on 1.0.6.1 and 1.0.6.2 is available). To update it I have to download manually or there is an option to do it automatically? I'm just asking out of curiosity, it's not a problem if I have to download it by myself.

usagirei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I tried opening a theme through the menu. But then I closed and reopened the executable and it did work :)
Also, another unrelated question: It's saying there is a new update available (I'm on 1.0.6.1 and 1.0.6.2 is available). To update it I have to download manually or there is an option to do it automatically? I'm just asking out of curiosity, it's not a problem if I have to download it by myself.

For now at least, you have to go trough the github releases page, there's a link on the about window that points directly to it

I'll try to setup something on a Jekyll page under the project gh-pages, but no promises

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Will the new version notify if the CWAVs are corrupt? And on a different note, are you planning on adding a mini image editor with resizing, cropping and maybe rotating features?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...