Homebrew [Release] Ugopwn

Dr. Dew

Trophies
XP
Country
Sudan
I'm having a issue I keep having an error pop up in no$gba 2-2435-8325
I had that error because i put the DS Bios and other file for the emulator in the folder instead of the DSi bios and other file. Check if you are using the DSi files for the nocash emulator.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those who don't have sudokuhax and/or fieldrunnerhax on their DSi console, and/or wanting to run DS games on SRLoader via ugopwn?
Please try this updated pack. It includes the payload from zoogie's 3ds_dsiwarehax_installer, in the "4B513945/public.sav" file.
Not sure if this works, though.

EDIT: Didn't fix DS games, but OP still needs to have this updated pack. :P

Attachments

• pack.zip
    8 KB · Views: 118
Last edited by RocketRobz,

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know alot of people are upset that they cant hack there eur or jap dsi right now, but honestly, even us people from the usa can't do a whole hell of a lot with our hacked dsi's, there is no emunand yet, which means we can only have a couple games on our 250mb nand, which of the 250mb, you can only use like 150mb. SRLoader is cool, and you can play gameboy games with it also, and there is a nes emulator, but that is it.

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look, I'm just trying to say that asking over and over again is no way to get what you want. I'm sure it is coming sooner or later, but asking over and over again might make the people working on it not want to release it. I know i'm the 1000th person to say this, but have patience, posting more "eur please" doesn't motivate anybody.

firke_the_one

*insert custom title*
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Look, I'm just trying to say that asking over and over again is no way to get what you want. I'm sure it is coming sooner or later, but asking over and over again might make the people working on it not want to release it. I know i'm the 1000th person to say this, but have patience, posting more "eur please" doesn't motivate anybody.
I know what you mean, I was just slightly dissapointed with Robz8's attached file XD

Reactions: Tarmfot and FTC55

nonna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I know alot of people are upset that they cant hack there eur or jap dsi right now, but honestly, even us people from the usa can't do a whole hell of a lot with our hacked dsi's, there is no emunand yet, which means we can only have a couple games on our 250mb nand, which of the 250mb, you can only use like 150mb. SRLoader is cool, and you can play gameboy games with it also, and there is a nes emulator, but that is it.
You can dowgrade your DSi version to install sudokuhax and do anymore.
Install CFW etc etc

Flashed

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
You really are an idiot aren't you? CFW basically doesn't exist. hiyaCFW is completely useless without RocketLauncher which ISN'T RELEASED.

Not necessary to insult

In my opinion, there wont be any EUR release... unfortunetly, this seems to be abandoned. Just look at this release, exacly the same as the leaked one

Reactions: FTC55

FTC55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Not necessary to insult

In my opinion, there wont be any EUR release... unfortunetly, this seems to be abandoned. Just look at this release, exacly the same as the leaked one

I prefer the idea of a christmas release even if someone thinks this is not very likely to happen. I mean let's be optimistic ;)

Reactions: firke_the_one

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi