• Views 128,631
  • Replies 558
  • Likes 18

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having issues with BootNTR.....every time I select one of the options it says "param is missing: ntrConfig>PMSvcRunAddr The loading of NTR failed. #UNKNOWN_FIRM you should reboot your console and try again. Press any key to exit". I have rebooted several times....tried different versions of NTR...none work :(

I'm on latest firmware with Luma 6.5

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having issues with BootNTR.....every time I select one of the options it says "param is missing: ntrConfig>PMSvcRunAddr The loading of NTR failed. #UNKNOWN_FIRM you should reboot your console and try again. Press any key to exit". I have rebooted several times....tried different versions of NTR...none work :(

I'm on latest firmware with Luma 6.5
Use the BootNTR selected I linked on the OP. If you are, make sure FIRM booting is disabled in Luma's config.

zeldaism

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tested mario state modifier and the star invincibility cheat everything seems to be working fine except for tanooki mario.

Last edited by zeldaism,

Noahkiq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Hold B to Fly" is completely broken for me. Whenever I walk right, Mario flies into space, and this only seems to stop when I get to the end of the level or hold left. The Fire Mario code also makes Mario completely black. The invincibility code from the video preview also seems to be missing, all I can find is the star invincibility code (which kills everything I touch (which is frustrating)). The Get all Medals code also crashes the game when beating levels and pausing. Everything else seems to work.

Last edited by Noahkiq,
Reactions: KunoichiZ

zeldaism

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Hold B to Fly" is completely broken for me. Whenever I walk right, Mario flies into space, and this only seems to stop when I get to the end of the level or hold left. The Fire Mario code also makes Mario completely black. The invincibility code from the video preview also seems to be missing, all I can find is the star invincibility code (which kills everything I touch (which is frustrating)). The Get all Medals code also crashes the game when beating levels and pausing. Everything else seems to work.
The only cheats I have problems with are the press B to fly cheat and the tanooki mario cheat. Didn't test all medals yet.

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@RyDog Please add the medal cheat. Also using USA game wih latest update on a EUR system but after launching NTR then the game. I get an error has occurred and the system reboots.

Agent5657

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have tested all the cheats and collected the dumps for the ones that crash here are the results.

All tested in Super Mario challenge mode and NTR 3.4 (MM3DS v 1.02)

Noticed some cheats cannot be disbaled i.e. (Press B to fly)

1) Max Lives Crashes Immediately

2) Instant 1 Up (Working from start of course to completion)

3) Star without Invincibility (Working from start of course to completion) Cannot be disbled till course is reloaded

4) 0 Points (Working from start of course to completion)

5) 999999999 Points (Working from start of course to completion)

6) 123456789 Points (Working from start of course to completion)

7) Hold B to Fly (Working from start of course to completion) Cannot be disabled until game is closed and restarted

8)Get all medals after lvl complete (Crashes when start is pressed or when level is completed)(Note already had the medals during this run)

9) Unlimited time (Working from start of course to completion)

10) Press L+R+A+B to kill yourself (Works)

11) Speed Modifier 2x 3x 10x (Works)

12) Big Mario, Fire Mario, Tall Mario and Tanooki Mario (Working from start of course to completion)

Edit: I am using the plugin from page 3 of this post not the release

Attachments

• crash_dump_Get_All_Medals_Press_Lvl_Complete.zip
    516 bytes · Views: 166
  • crash_dump_Get_All_Medals_Press_Start.zip
    466 bytes · Views: 115
  • crash_dump_Max_Lives.zip
    527 bytes · Views: 149
  • 00040000001A0400.zip
    91 KB · Views: 181
Last edited by Agent5657,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Don't walk towards the light!