United States

retrohead

OP
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
Thank very much, those errors were really annoying.

I'm still working on adding stats to weapons and armor, but I've added names to all DLC weapons and several modules.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XTamwNlPglnHXuKf7Q9KtRIueA92nPB1/view?usp=sharing

Thanks for the names, I've added them into the database. I've started adding some stats too but ended up making a data viewer so we can see the structure of the save file. I might make an option to take a snapshot so it's easier to do comparisons on certain sections of unknown data to find new things.

I also checked out your item checklist for images but unfortunately the images are extremely compressed. I 've added a new weapon images pack with a few new items added. It's best to use PPSSPP to get them from the weapon log. PPSSPP should be set to 1x scale without filters for this really. They work best at 160px * 120px.

Last edited by retrohead,

EldurRaesir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the names, I've added them into the database. I've started adding some stats too but ended up making a data viewer so we can see the structure of the save file. I might make an option to take a snapshot so it's easier to do comparisons on certain sections of unknown data to find new things.
Thanks for getting them added. I love getting database updates, but I hate that any changes I've made gets cleared out and then I have to start over, oh well, it will eventually all be done and I wont have to worry about it, lol

I also checked out your item checklist for images but unfortunately the images are extremely compressed. I 've added a new weapon images pack with a few new items added. It's best to use PPSSPP to get them from the weapon log. PPSSPP should be set to 1x scale without filters for this really. They work best at 160px * 120px.
Sorry about how bad the images are, I made that list back when PSP2i first came out and cut them from screenshots.

retrohead

OP
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
Thanks for getting them added. I love getting database updates, but I hate that any changes I've made gets cleared out and then I have to start over, oh well, it will eventually all be done and I wont have to worry about it, lol

Let's try this instead, a shared google spreadsheet (linked below and the main thread). If you let me know if you add any data and I'll try to update the info here too then I can create a database file from this too. If you could highlight the rows you change so that I can double check your entries first. some of the columns are a bit .....odd.

Sorry about how bad the images are, I made that list back when PSP2i first came out and cut them from screenshots.

Screenshots would have been great but putting them in an Excel file compresses them. How do you stop the menu disappearing when taking screenshots on PSP? I can't seem to get the screenshots of the visiphone natively so need to use PPSSPP.

New Version

There were a few bugs in the data viewer so everything after PA disks was a bit messed up. This is now accurate.

Things should be looking a lot cleaner now with the latest database update.

New Database

Massive database update. I have added English names for all weapons, armour and decorations but a lot were from Google translate so not much thought has gone into this. Still a lot of clothing items to translate and stats to add.

I can also confirm that adding images is fine, they will just be overwritten if you download a new pack but that shouldn't be a problem as I am trying my best to get the best quality pictures for the items.

You can also add images for clothing if you like, I have started doing some but not released that image pack yet as not much new yet :)

Let's try using this shared spreadsheet for adding weapon stats and correcting information, let me know if there are any access issues:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ujE7Xrm43J_-S9smg4ji9ntURtHxmn4MQrFiKMy42SI/edit?usp=sharing

EldurRaesir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like the idea of a spreadsheet, I'll contribute as mush as I can to it. How do you feel about me making changes based on translation patch?

Last edited by EldurRaesir,

retrohead

OP
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
I like the idea of a spreadsheet, I'll contribute as mush as I can to it. How do you feel about me making changes based on translation patch?

This is what I am doing myself. The translation is definitely preferred over wikis etc.

Im starting to find more info using the new data viewer so ill concentrate my efforts there instead.

Access granted on the spreadsheet btw, thanks for helping too!!

EldurRaesir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is what I am doing myself. The translation is definitely preferred over wikis etc.

Im starting to find more info using the new data viewer so ill concentrate my efforts there instead.

Access granted on the spreadsheet btw, thanks for helping too!!
Awesome, thanks for adding me, I'll get working on changes here soon. I'll probably change the text color of items that I've messed with.

retrohead

OP
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
Awesome, thanks for adding me, I'll get working on changes here soon. I'll probably change the text color of items that I've messed with.
Perfect. I'll do some more work on the app in the next few days too and keep an eye out for your changes. I'll change the colour back once ive implemented it in the database.

retrohead

OP
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
New application update (4.0 build 1007) which now supports auto words and quick text. Check the main post for the full changelog and update is available in app.

You can force the text to be larger than should normally be allowed so be careful with it:

auto_words_game.jpg

Cancerlily

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
why i can't open the application? it's keep appears everytime i open the appli...

Attachments

• upload_2021-1-2_22-23-33.png
    upload_2021-1-2_22-23-33.png
    47.4 KB · Views: 264

retrohead

OP
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
why i can't open the application? it's keep appears everytime i open the appli...
Try downloading an old pack (V3.0 build 1004) which will then download the latest version and see if you still get the error. I've put a check into 4.0 build 1008 which might fix this.

http://files-ds-scene.net/retrohead/pspo2se/?s=downloads

New stuff added in 1.0.8 (See main post for full list of changes)

Parts of the support character file for infinity can now be modified.

Unlock NPC partner cards on the community tab.

Log tab allowing editing of boss kills.

Cancerlily

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
can you provide full pack of this update ? i still can't open the application from updating ver 3.0 build 1004 ... its keep saying error afer updating..

retrohead

OP
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
After the download, check the data/temp directory, there should be a new EXE file in zip file.

I'd rather wait until the database is a bit more up to date before releasing a full pack if you can work around it for now.

retrohead

OP
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
will we be able to create our own missions one day? or is it not possible?

I'm not sure on that, reversing the DLC missions would be where to look for that, probably a whole different set of tools would be needed to unpack game files.

The closest you can get here is the infinity misson editor for now.

@retrohead I think there's something wrong with your update/r, it's giving me build 1001 instead of 1009.

Also, could you add an animation toogle? They look cool, but not so much after a lot of editing.

@Fefo

Are you updating in app under File > Check for updates?

Sure I'll add an animation speed toggle in options, good idea actually.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended