Hacking [Release] PS-Phive! (ForPS4 6.72) Exploit Host Menu

AK2H

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
PS-Phive! User's Guide Version,
Ported to work with English language users.
Thanks to SANDMANN for original file in Deutsche language.
Edit: Updated to include GoldHen v1

Attachments

• PS-Phive! user's guide.rar
    1.7 MB · Views: 214
Last edited by AK2H,

xZenithy

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm thinking to upgrade from 5.05 to 6.72. 2 and I have some questions:

1º The Leeful's PS-PhiveCan be start in cache using User's Guide menu as I did in version 5.05?

2º In case of KP, and the typical database reconstruction of PS4, when it happen many times in 5.05, I never lost anything, games, saves, etc. In 6.72, after the KP, is safe enough as 5.05?

JimMayer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
1. For User Guide use the ApplicationCache.db for PS-Phwoar! for 6.72 two posts above on this Site,
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release...-exploit-host-menu.579557/page-7#post-9317502
(This is version to english PS4 User Guide, old version here was german)

Put ApplicationCache.db with the PS4-Explorer 1.27
to Folder: /user/system/webkit/webbrowser/appcache/
Delete all the other Files you will find in folder.

Works over User Guide and with Offline Browser over:
http://192.168.178.100/index.html

2. No Problems here after KP, but thats no guarantee.

Last edited by JimMayer,
Reactions: laz305 and xZenithy

bbqtool

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
PS-Phive! User's Guide Version,
Ported to work with English language users.
Thanks to SANDMANN for original file in Deutsche language.

For me, this works until you clear the browser cache and then goes back to what I had there previously which is Al Azif's menu. (I assume this has something to do with my DNS settings.) Should I be using a particular DNS server or is it something else?

AK2H

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
For me, this works until you clear the browser cache and then goes back to what I had there previously which is Al Azif's menu. (I assume this has something to do with my DNS settings.) Should I be using a particular DNS server or is it something else?
Clearing the browser cache will delete the ApplicationCache.db file, therefore removing PS-Phive! menu from the user's guide.

Reactions: bbqtool

arfgh

Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
@Leeful is it possible to implement the 'MiraTempReport' payload to see the APU temperature in game each 1 minute as was said for that payload ?
It would be highly interesting, in my opinion...

yoda441

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i used the trophy backup payload but it doesnt work like it should work..
i ve wiped my complete hdd. first i made a backup official with the ps4, then i used the payload under Leefuls Ps Phive to backup my trophies. Than i used the official backup file to restore my PS4 data and after that i used the Backup restore payload of PS Phive, it displays that it found the backup and backup succesfully done.. but there are neither any trophies..
its the same Profile ID, its all the same. but it doenst work. thats serious.

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i used the trophy backup payload but it doesnt work like it should work..
i ve wiped my complete hdd. first i made a backup official with the ps4, then i used the payload under Leefuls Ps Phive to backup my trophies. Than i used the official backup file to restore my PS4 data and after that i used the Backup restore payload of PS Phive, it displays that it found the backup and backup succesfully done.. but there are neither any trophies..
its the same Profile ID, its all the same. but it doenst work. thats serious.
Are all the NPW trophy folders on your USB with sealedkey and trophy.img files inside each one?
Also does the directory stucture on the usb look the same as this?
triohy-files.jpg

WarSpaz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
@Leeful Im not sure if im missing something or if im just stupid. But i've never gotten a "caching" message of the site.
I am using the site with index.html extension, but it seems it's running of the internet every time.

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Leeful Im not sure if im missing something or if im just stupid. But i've never gotten a "caching" message of the site.
I am using the site with index.html extension, but it seems it's running of the internet every time.
make sure to delete webdata and cookies before you install.

yoda441

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Are all the NPW trophy folders on your USB with sealedkey and trophy.img files inside each one?
Also does the directory stucture on the usb look the same as this?
View attachment 240626

Yes, it looks the same. it's exactly the same folder structure. i also checked again my ID with the offline account activator. all okay, also the same as before. (sure it must be, because i backuped by original PS4 Backup)

it displays that it has done the restore of trophy succesfully, but what i noticed is that it is very fast. about some seconds.. it is around 50 MB and i use a USB 2.0 Stick. but 50 MB is also not so much.. but it is about 3 seconds.. i dont think it can copy 50 MB in 3 seconds with an usb 2.0

Reactions: Leeful

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, it looks the same. it's exactly the same folder structure. i also checked again my ID with the offline account activator. all okay, also the same as before. (sure it must be, because i backuped by original PS4 Backup)

it displays that it has done the restore of trophy succesfully, but what i noticed is that it is very fast. about some seconds.. it is around 50 MB and i use a USB 2.0 Stick. but 50 MB is also not so much.. but it is about 3 seconds.. i dont think it can copy 50 MB in 3 seconds with an usb 2.0
Open the trophy database on your usb (PROFILENAME\user\home\XXXXXXXX\trophy\db\trophy_local.db) with https://sqlitebrowser.org/dl/ and check that all your trophies are listed in there.
trophyDB.jpg
If they are you could manually transfer the files with FTP. the trophy locations are:
/user/home/XXXXXXXX/trophy/
/user/trophy/
Also check if the XXXXXXXX number is the same on the USB as it is in your PS4.

yoda441

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Open the trophy database on your usb (PROFILENAME\user\home\XXXXXXXX\trophy\db\trophy_local.db) with and check that all your trophies are listed in there.
View attachment 240730
If they are you could manually transfer the files with FTP. the trophy locations are:
/user/trophy/

That worked! thanks! transferred it manually via ftp. for the future... can i do it also manually?
transfer these relevant folders + db file via ftp to hdd and later restore it manually via ftp?
i know the same ID is recommended.

i think something went wrong after the restore of the official backup of the PS4. because via ftp i can see that there are two folders of "data" and "db", each one with small und big bolt letters: "data" "DATA" "db" "DB" maybe that was the problem?

maybe it is better after initialising of the ps4 to first jailbreak it, restore the trophys and then after this doing the PS4 official Restore? and not vice versa? do u know what i mean?

Raziel_vip

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
Open the trophy database on your usb (PROFILENAME\user\home\XXXXXXXX\trophy\db\trophy_local.db) with ------------------------ and check that all your trophies are listed in there.
View attachment 240730
/user/trophy/

i tried this method to transfer trophies from ps4 slim 6.72 to ps4 pro 7.02 everything works and the trophies transferred then when i enter the trophies list on the ps4 pro they disappear

any advise?

arfgh

Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
@Leeful question. Do you plan to update the last PS-Phwroar! for 6.72 with the procedures and changes in PS-Phive ? i think that would be interesting.... or not ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.