LookaZD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Tnx for help.... Works like a charm
Just one more question...
Can I set this JB page to default's one in Users Guide so that I don't need to use Internet explorer...?
It's just my preferred way, and I got used to that....

mircoho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
best theme ... nice work Leeful ! bad i dont have 6,72 console only FW 6,02 and i want not update because the exploit on lower FW is more like 5,05... but not stable
maybe i update because the exploit host looks so nice ...:)

Reactions: Leeful

mameluko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi @Leeful, great news again, you are the one who grants definitely best stability to Exploit Menus !!!
Thanks again and keep on this way.
And happy New Year !

NT-GHostX64

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
good work and the best of all realizes but a simple question where is mira ???? i m using mira + todex the hen doesnt work for my ps4 it gives me an error after lunching any HB plz can u add mira i will be very thankful

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
good work and the best of all realizes but a simple question where is mira ???? i m using mira + todex the hen doesnt work for my ps4 it gives me an error after lunching any HB plz can u add mira i will be very thankful
I dont include mira because mira does not support rest mode.
Hen works fine but as you said not for you. As a test, try uninstalling one of the homebrew apps that is giving you problems and reinstall it using hen and see if it works then.

BTW which host were you previously using with mira+todex?

Reactions: KiiWii

NT-GHostX64

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
I dont include mira because mira does not support rest mode.
Hen works fine but as you said not for you. As a test, try uninstalling one of the homebrew apps that is giving you problems and reinstall it using hen and see if it works then.

BTW which host were you previously using with mira+todex?
im using PS-Phwoar! For 672 . ihave tried to unistall all HB and also install them with hen but have same error. i also tried to reinstall the recovery firmware 6.72 and rebuild database but no hope i have issue with hour and date are set to default every cold boot is that the problem ?

Attachments

• phwoar1.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 240

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
im using PS-Phwoar! For 672 . ihave tried to unistall all HB and also install them with hen but have same error. i also tried to reinstall the recovery firmware 6.72 and rebuild database but no hope i have issue with hour and date are set to default every cold boot is that the problem ?
Yea, sounds like it. Try running HEN then run todex and see if that fixes it. Or just try hen 2.1.3b instead of regular hen.

icqlancer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
A PS-Phwoar! re-design for firmware 6.72 very loosley based on the PS5 UI.

View attachment 239340 View attachment 239341 View attachment 239342 View attachment 239343 View attachment 239344
View attachment 239345 View attachment 239346 View attachment 239347 View attachment 239348 View attachment 239349

https://streamable.com/survon

Redesigned the UI and heavily optimised the code.
Added Firmware Spoofer and Fan Control payloads.
Added Backup/Restore payloads for SaveData, TrophyData, OfflineCache, AvatarFiles.
Added To-DEV, To-Kratos and To-Retail payloads.
Added another GTAV mod menu payload.
Added another Linux Loader payload for Baikal support.

Credit to @KiiWii for comming up with the name.:)

This is the first release so if you spot any bugs let me know.

leeful.github.io/psphive/index.html
(remember to add the index.html part of the URL)

https://github.com/Leeful/leeful.github.io/raw/master/PS-Phive!_v1_SelfHost.zip
VERY GOOD WORK THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORTS

Maupiti

Hacking is so « Nice »
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Being using V10 (browser cached, Hen 2.1.3b), for nearly 2 months on PS4 Pro 7216b, FW 6.72, with a rate of 95 % (2 KP, but probably because I did a lot of “testing “ ), using PS Phive now, (cached, HEN 2.1.3b),and clearly seeing the “improved code”, and 100% success rate, (20/20) no KP, and I really like the “new design”. Well done @Leeful , , Thanks a lot for your hard work

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Installed yesterday. 10 Systemstarts, 2 KP on normal PS4 (FAT).
Got automated KP by open menu @Jailbreak, before Hen.

Good to know but look below.

100 % percent for me on Ps4 pro 7216b, (20 coldboot), no KP, rest mode perfect, Hen 2.1.3b

Good to know but I want to know about exclude rest mode because I used 5.05 and it is fully stability to me due that I never used rest mode. Why ? because, I don't use PS4 everyday. I don't have time. I only used PS4 every other days everyday. The rest mode is good for people who use it everyday.

Yes, I used leeful's version for 5.05 because I trusted leeful's. So what about this leeful's 6.72 version ? Exclude rest mode, mind you. ;)

Maupiti

Hacking is so « Nice »
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@azoreseuropa
Same for me. I barely use rest mode, except when I take a “break” when playing.
So far, ps4-phive or V10 are very stable for me, but can’t compare to 5.05, as I started JB with a 6.72 pro .

xkrazykidx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just to chime in I updated my OG PS4 from 5.05 to 6.72 and haven't had any KP's so far, rest mode works perfectly; in summary feels as stable as when I was on 5.05 albeit it's only been ~24hrs. The only issues/odd behavior i've come across so far are:
  • Can't navigate the site properly in fullscreen mode (could just be something on my end but not a big deal)
  • Whenever I exit any game the screen goes black for maybe a second before I see the menu (basically the moment the game closes and the message that reads "Closing {Software Title}" my TV goes black as if the PS4 isn't outputting any signal before returning to the main menu).
Thanks @Leeful for consistently putting out updates and high quality work!

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am waiting for someone to answer my question about it excluding rest mode. I wants to know if it doesn't have had any kp without a rest mode ? Only 5.05 have no problem without a rest mode.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I'm not supporting Coke right now, as Africa is supporting russia with troops :creep: