icefireicefire

GBATemp Fails.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ummm...quincy this is still breaking my license...read my post in the other thread.

BTW I DO NOT RECOMMEND USING THIS, IT IS A SMALL HACK OF MY APP AND YOU SHOULD JUST WAIT FOR MY NEXT VERSION!!

Mrkinator

Neil Peart Wannabe
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
icefireicefire said:
Ummm...quincy this is still breaking my license...read my post in the other thread.

BTW I DO NOT RECOMMEND USING THIS, IT IS A SMALL HACK OF MY APP AND YOU SHOULD JUST WAIT FOR MY NEXT VERSION!!
So you stole icefires app and slightly changed it?

Low, man.

Painguy

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
ice fire your going to release your own? sorry quincy im going to have to go with icefires version cause pressii looks exactly the same as healthii and well you get my point. no offense

truballr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
icefireicefire said:

Your app?
Last time I checked it had many peoples hard work in it. All you do is compile things and call them yours. I see why marcan does not like you. You would not know how to code any of those things that are in you so called "Healthii" which is a dangerous app. Sorry guys I'm not siding with icefire. If Quincy is breaking your license, you are breaking everyone elses license. You are just a amature coder who puts things together.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
truballr said:
icefireicefire said:

Your app?
Last time I checked it had many peoples hard work in it. All you do is compile things and call them yours. I see why marcan does not like you. You would not know how to code any of those things that are in you so called "Healthii" which is a dangerous app. Sorry guys I'm not siding with icefire.

that was pretty hardcore!!

truballr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DJPlace said:
truballr said:
icefireicefire said:

Your app?
Last time I checked it had many peoples hard work in it. All you do is compile things and call them yours. I see why marcan does not like you. You would not know how to code any of those things that are in you so called "Healthii" which is a dangerous app. Sorry guys I'm not siding with icefire.

that was pretty hardcore!!

I'm not that kind of rude guy, but I hate when people take credit for things other people worked hard for, and make a big deal about some taking part of their 3 line code.

Littlegreenmen

Trophies
XP
Country
truballr said:
icefireicefire said:

Your app?
Last time I checked it had many peoples hard work in it. All you do is compile things and call them yours. I see why marcan does not like you. You would not know how to code any of those things that are in you so called "Healthii" which is a dangerous app. Sorry guys I'm not siding with icefire. If Quincy is breaking your license, you are breaking everyone elses license. You are just a amature coder who puts things together.
Dangerous app, how dangerous is it. You got me sh#ting bricks, i just used healthii with no problems. Was i lucky or can it cause your wii to brick easy.
ps - truballr, is that any better or would you like it in a different language.

truballr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Littlegreenmen said:
truballr said:
icefireicefire said:

Your app?
dangerous app - how dangerous is it you got me sh#ting bricks , just used healthii no probs was i lucky as can it cause bricks easy

Do I know you?
and check your grammer, I can't understand a word you are saying. Fucking idiot.

D

Deleted User

CheatingSoi said:
Painguy said:
CheatingSoi said:
I dont understand how to get your system menu wad.
google systemmenuwad v290 for PAL or systemmenuwad v289 for NTSC

The only thing I can find is a unbricker system menu in ISO format.

Head to hackmii, get the semi brick fix disc ISO, then extract the system menu from that ISO using trucha signer or wiiscrubber

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well this is off topic but i did steal links to a wad once... but i did not get warned i did say i diid not make them BTW... (it was not fot this website BTW...)

Mrkinator

Neil Peart Wannabe
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
truballr said:
icefireicefire said:

Your app?
So you can do this to? When can I see your app
smile.gif
? He's making things easier for people that might now be a techie! Yeah, Icefire has a Creative Commons license (some rights reserved). He has gotten permission from these guys, it's not like he stole it and calling it his own! Where as Quincy did! Amateur coder? So you are an expert coder yourself? If not, stfu. If you are, great.

Think before you speak.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0