ROM Hack [Release] Pokemon Shuffle NTR Cheat plugin

aos10

Yuuki chan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
hello everyone, for sometimes i was experimenting with the new AR NTR plugin from @Nanquitas, it's very good and easy to use, but i don't have talent in this things.

i made plugin that works only with the NA version because that's the version i am using

it has only 2 function right now
1- Reset moves to 50, press L+up and the moves will become 50
2- Reset timer to 300 seconds in expert levels, press L+left to give you 5 minutes

screenshots:

a28ci3n.jpg

JEjxfUB.jpg

vpqceS8.jpg

(yes, i don't know how to create screenshot while i am using this plugin, also it doesn't looks good but it's doing the job)

PLEASE NOTE: DO NOT USE THIS CODES IN ONLINE COMPETITION, you must likly to be banned, even if you don't get banned it's an nasty move to do, DO NOT RUIN THE LEADER BOARD and DON'T MAKE ME FEEL BAD TO RELEASE THIS.

TO DO LIST:

for the past weeks i was trying to make cheat that make the Pokemon HP become 1HP, i found the address but it changes everytime, same with the disruption, the address changes every 2 or 3 matches.
also i can't change the gold, jewels and hearts and the times, if you want to change it please use the @supercarotte save editor PSSE
last version is here
PSSE.zip
it gets updated so please check the thread for final stable version.

this is the US version, if anyone has EU version please add it.
0004000000141000.zip

Attachments

• 0004000000141000.zip
    232.2 KB · Views: 1,469
Last edited by aos10,

Erick507

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
it doesnt activate on my 3ds
enter to BootNTR, blue screen
enter to Shuffle, green screen but it doesnt pass the Nintendo 3DS screen

Last edited by Erick507,

aos10

Yuuki chan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
it doesnt activate on my 3ds
enter to BootNTR, blue screen
enter to Shuffle, green screen but it doesnt pass the Nintendo 3DS screen
If you get green screen then it should works.
Turn off the 3DS, then only open bootntr then after that open Pokemon shuffle.

Qnikudo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I succeed to switch the move counter with AR in EU versions but I don't succeed to switch time counter because it's second or millisecond in codes ?

I don't succeed to read your plugin with NTR CFW...

Last edited by Qnikudo,

Darmanitan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you reply to this with the time code please? i have the moves code but because i use default.3gx, i can't open a second ctrpf plugin. if you tell me the code, i can enter it into the 0004000000141000.txt file in SDMC:/cheats and use it with either my existing ctrpf plugin or with the rosalina menu.

Cissamannen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
This dont work it dont have the .txt thing we need for it to work :<
can you reply to this with the time code please? i have the moves code but because i use default.3gx, i can't open a second ctrpf plugin. if you tell me the code, i can enter it into the 0004000000141000.txt file in SDMC:/cheats and use it with either my existing ctrpf plugin or with the rosalina menu.

Did some searching in memory and made a file. This seems to work on game reloads too. Added some extra options like resetting to low value to end levels. Still uses 50 moves/300 seconds

Attachments

• 0004000000141000.zip
    346 bytes · Views: 153

Kurtisxk1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm, I can get these cheats to come up in Rosalina menu but enabling them does nothing to the game unfortunately even with trying to hit any combination of buttons.
Did some searching in memory and made a file. This seems to work on game reloads too. Added some extra options like resetting to low value to end levels. Still uses 50 moves/300 seconds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Not a lot, just relaxing