Homebrew [No Longer Working] Community freeShop fork - open source eShop alternative

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Well through freeshop I get failed as a notification & then under the game title it says wrong title key. On tikshop 1400 tickets were installed & when I transfer over to the eshop it says redownload purchase but it fails :(
Scan the QR code on the 3DS titlekeys site so that you definitely have the correct address. The tikShop thing is weird though, it should just work...

Reactions: Rayan92

LHerz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Q: I keep getting "Wrong title key" errors.
A:You're probably not using correct encrypted keys (encTitleKeys.bin). Decrypted keys will give this error.

im using the titlekeys from that titlekey website
My problem exactly & your dedede facial expression is my same one
Scan the QR code on the 3DS titlekeys site so that you definitely have the correct address. The tikShop thing is weird though, it should just work...
I have! Question though on the site to scan the qr code it says scan with freeshop 2.0 Is this a problem with 3.1.7? Thanks

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
My problem exactly & your dedede facial expression is my same one

I have! Question though on the site to scan the qr code it says scan with freeshop 2.0 Is this a problem with 3.1.7? Thanks
Yeah it's just that the QR code scanning feature was introduced in version 2.0

Reactions: LHerz

LHerz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update: I had multiple bin files in 3ds/data/freeshop/keys folder. Deleted all of them & replaced with new enctitlekeys.bin renamed to download.bin & freeshop is functional!

xXPaulMCXx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm sorry to tell that I still can't seem to fix the crashing, nor can I reproduce it myself.
Will try some more, if that doesn't work I'll probably have to ask arc if he could help me out

Gesendet von meinem SM-A310F mit Tapatalk

Namanix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Im currently having problems with the freeshop. Every time i start the freeshop it just goes back to home screen, crashes the app or crashes my 3ds (pick one. Its random). It happens when loading cache. I already deleted my sd/3ds/data/freeshop directory and reinstalled freeshol from the latest source. What else can i do?

Gizametalman

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Im currently having problems with the freeshop. Every time i start the freeshop it just goes back to home screen, crashes the app or crashes my 3ds (pick one. Its random). It happens when loading cache. I already deleted my sd/3ds/data/freeshop directory and reinstalled freeshol from the latest source. What else can i do?

Well, there's your problem.
You have to use FreeShop, not FreeShol.
That's probably a pirated version of the Shop. Say no to piracy and consume original software!

No just kidding. Have you tried to use the regular FreeShop?
Not a fork but the Cruel one.

Reactions: Quantumcat

Txustra

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
When I put the title key URL, I restart the app but the URL is gone, so it doesn't show new titles, what should I do?

alpha_noj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been getting the "unable to start NIMS" error for a long time, thru multiple forks. It's a region changed 3ds so that may be the issue, but any ideas? I also can't sleep install it seems like.

Zm1231

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am unable to get freeshop to sleepdownload. When it starts it says unable to start nims service C920D017 (23) I have removed freeshop reinstalled it removed the freeshop folder under 3ds/data 3ds is fully updated to 11.6 when trying to download it says I need a system update

Last edited by Zm1231,

Skrillex9812

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
I am unable to get freeshop to sleepdownload. When it starts it says unable to start nims service C920D017 (23) I have removed freeshop reinstalled it removed the freeshop folder under 3ds/data 3ds is fully updated to 11.6 when trying to download it says I need a system update
I have the same problem too

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: No way, Switch pro will be next