ROM Hack [Release] NTR Plugin Manager

gengardenne

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm working on something, no estimation date though.

For now you can use my NTRGeckoCheat for those codes, the handler is compatible with every code out there.
Wow! So with this can I use all the codes ARcode on the fort42 database?Well :)

Is this program intuitive to follow or it requires a tutorial?
I see to replace the existing ntr.bin with new in the Gecko mod and the follow the procedure on the NtrGecko.exe

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hmm, it's not compatible with the AR3DS section.
Action Replay refers to the code type, not the AR3DS system.

Gateshark use the Action Replay code type, hence the name.

It's intuitive but read the readme on both github (NTRGeckoMod & NTRGeckoCheat).

gengardenne

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hmm, it's not compatible with the AR3DS section.
Action Replay refers to the code type, not the AR3DS system.

Gateshark use the Action Replay code type, hence the name.

It's intuitive but read the readme on both github (NTRGeckoMod & NTRGeckoCheat).

So can read the code format action replay from fort42 or you mean the powersave codes?Sorry for the repetation

gengardenne

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It means Gateshark.
You can directly send a code gateshark.

This is better than convert a gateshark to ARcode :)

Anyway I'm testing the program with my new3ds using NTR 3.3(because the ntr.bin is a mod of this version),then I've load the game with the D-pad left and all is gone like a charm.
Now I'm blocked at the point to connect 3ds to the program.
I've seen the 3ds'ip but the connection disconnect anytime...how can I connect correctly? My ip is correct

Seem to work also on 3.5 but still disconnect

Last edited by gengardenne,

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You need the ntr.bin modded. Else I wouldn't have made a mod.

Download the ntr.bin modded and put it on the root of your SD card.
Then to boot it, use the 3.2 option of the BootNTRSelector.

When you'll press X + Y it should put a line with GeckoMod on the bottom (to confirm that you're running the mod).

When that's done launch the game pressing DPAD-Left.

Note:
  • Mode 3 isn't compatible, so games that use Extended Memory Mode can't be used with this on Old3DS
  • You can't load a plugin that will block the network and use this method, so if you did everything correctly and it still can't connect, check if you have a plugin and remove it
  • Some games will disable the wireless, if that happens, you won't be able to use this sadly (except if on the homemenu you can connect to send the codes then return to your game)

gengardenne

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You need the ntr.bin modded. Else I wouldn't have made a mod.

Download the ntr.bin modded and put it on the root of your SD card.
Then to boot it, use the 3.2 option of the BootNTRSelector.

When you'll press X + Y it should put a line with GeckoMod on the bottom (to confirm that you're running the mod).

When that's done launch the game pressing DPAD-Left.

Note:
  • Mode 3 isn't compatible, so games that use Extended Memory Mode can't be used with this on Old3DS
  • You can't load a plugin that will block the network and use this method, so if you did everything correctly and it still can't connect, check if you have a plugin and remove it
  • Some games will disable the wireless, if that happens, you won't be able to use this sadly (except if on the homemenu you can connect to send the codes then return to your game)

The GeckoMod line on the NTR menu doesn't appear.I've the ntr.bin mod in my root and I boot via ntr selector and ntrboot 3.2 but that string isn't on the screen :(
The ntr.bin is the correct one because when I boot the game holding the D-pad left it stuck on the 3ds logo.
What's wrong?New3ds user in this moment

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So i've ran into a little problem. I have successfully converted codes for DB Fusions from Gateway to a NTR plugin BUT some of the cheats aren't working(and yes i tested them all on Gateway and they all worked). I used NTR Boot Selector and chose 3.5 i believe. Only some cheats work, others don't. Any idea what the issue might be?

Aaron1231

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys ! :)

Today I decided to release this little soft of mine: NTR Plugin Manager.

It will allows you to edit Gateshark's text files and to easily convert them into plugins usable on the NTR CFW.
For that it uses my Gateshark2NTR.

Note that this tools isn't fully finished, and still tagged as Beta.
I dont have the time to fully finish it at the moment but it works so why not let you use it instead of letting it rot in an old cold hard drive. ^_^

A few screens of the beast:

To start using it, define the input / output path in the settings then refresh (wheel).

To be able to convert your cheats, you need:

1. DevKitPRO, Install this and be sure to add "c:\devkitPro\msys\bin" to the PATH Environment Variable
  2. You also need to have the VCRedist 2015 installed.

@Blootie was kind enough to write a full tutorial on how to setup and use the manager, so I paste it here.
Don't forget to thank him. ;)

Thanks to @cell9 for his cfw !
Thanks to google and the web for the incredibly vast amount of knowledge you can get for free ! :P

Alright, no more silly things to read, go download and have fun ! ;)

Last edited by Aaron1231,

mwahaha

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia

No as in what? No it still can't be done or No, it already can be done?

But just forget about it. Now I know it already can be done. I don't know whether the purpose of your answer is to misleading other people to believed the opposite until Nanquitas officialy released the plugin or you honestly didn't know about it.

Last edited by mwahaha,

Lunai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This tool does work for a little bit, but unfortunately there's some horrible stability issues with the menu.

Opening it may freeze your game, or duplicate the top screen to the bottom screen. NTR CFW is also unhappy with relaunching games above 3.4 (Infinite loading loops)

I can't play ACNL with this as it makes all dialogue boxes disappear and clones the top screen to bottom screen.

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This tool does work for a little bit, but unfortunately there's some horrible stability issues with the menu.

Opening it may freeze your game, or duplicate the top screen to the bottom screen. NTR CFW is also unhappy with relaunching games above 3.4 (Infinite loading loops)

I can't play ACNL with this as it makes all dialogue boxes disappear and clones the top screen to bottom screen.
power off before switching games and dont go to the home screen/friend list/etc. while NTR is active and a game is up. These are known issues with a very simple workaround (as I said: power off then back on)

FabioCapela

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
For some reason, the first time I tried this it only converted the last 2 codes of the 9 that were in the file. The second attempt worked correctly.

power off before switching games and dont go to the home screen/friend list/etc. while NTR is active and a game is up. These are known issues with a very simple workaround (as I said: power off then back on)

Instead of powering off, you can just reboot the 3DS. There is an option to do so in the NTR menu (default hotkey X+Y, choose the Power menu item).

SilverMoon9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep getting this error.

Attachments

• NTR Plugin Mananger Error.png
    NTR Plugin Mananger Error.png
    10.1 KB · Views: 375

David13

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Bonjour Nanquitas pourrais-tu m'aider, s'il te plaît.
(Je souhaite créer un plugin sur 3ds).
Merci:)

Last edited by David13,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste