I pwned U!

I am pleased to beat you!
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I didn't have enough time to check here, darn. That would be a REALLY good idea, though. I might post that again. I'll take screenshots of freeShop and Dev Menu and things.
Would you also be interested in creating an alt for me (with my Mii, if possible) for me to try these things out? It would be much appreciated.

Either way, keep up with these epic Miiverse hacks! :D

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
Would you also be interested in creating an alt for me (with my Mii, if possible) for me to try these things out? It would be much appreciated.

Either way, keep up with these epic Miiverse hacks! :D
Yeah, but later. I'm in a weird situation now. I have to say goodbye to Miiverse, then go finish my homework. My dad set my sleeping time to 11 PM and will take my laptop away at that time, so I won't have access to much.

We'll have to do all of this tomorrow, today was a big day.

Reactions: I pwned U!

I pwned U!

I am pleased to beat you!
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, but later. I'm in a weird situation now. I have to say goodbye to Miiverse, then go finish my homework. My dad set my sleeping time to 11 PM and will take my laptop away at that time, so I won't have access to much.

We'll have to do all of this tomorrow, today was a big day.
Tomorrow evening would work best for me. I can PM you when I am ready.

the assaf

Trophies
XP
Country
Surprisingly, there's no NNID restriction or anything, it's just protected from the main site and not something like the API.

The POST form to the NNID server has all the info regarding the account, including the Mii encoded in Base64 and the Mii nickname. The rest like the Device ID, country, region are in the headers.
I don't have time right now to talk about this, so make a conversation with me and PF2M at the moment. PF2M knows it, so he'll teach you.
So you can upload a official looking post in miiverse announcements with the mii and mii nickname of Tom/Skye/Amy saying false information? e.g post from Tom's mii: "Hi everyone, it’s Tom at Nintendo. I wanted to let you know that Miiverse will be shut down permanently because major hackers attacks." or :
"Hi everyone, it’s Tom at Nintendo. As of November 1, 2016, certain online functionality offered through Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection is no longer accessible. The discontinued services include online play and Miiverse for many Wii U and 3DS games. We at Nintendo sincerely thank our fans for their continued support of our company’s legacy systems. Your enthusiasm for games made for these systems speaks to their longevity and the passion of Nintendo fans."

(Note that it is probably illegal)

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
So you can upload a official looking post in miiverse announcements with the mii and mii nickname of Tom/Skye/Amy saying false information? e.g post from Tom's mii: "Hi everyone, it’s Tom at Nintendo. I wanted to let you know that Miiverse will be shut down permanently because major hackers attacks." or :
"Hi everyone, it’s Tom at Nintendo. As of November 1, 2016, certain online functionality offered through Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection is no longer accessible. The discontinued services include online play and Miiverse for many Wii U and 3DS games. We at Nintendo sincerely thank our fans for their continued support of our company’s legacy systems. Your enthusiasm for games made for these systems speaks to their longevity and the passion of Nintendo fans."

(Note that it is probably illegal)
Yeah, though I won't do anything nearly like that just yet.

N1N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...The Miiverse Announcements community has quickly been converted into the longest web page on the internet. RIP Nintendo's online servers.

And now it doesn't have any posts again.

Last edited by N1N,

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
RIP Miiverse. Gallery for Miiverse Announcements Raid #2:
joMTjEC.png

fZW6S2h.png
UV8joAr.png

ANfsmCP.png

D

Deleted User

I may have missed something. Does anybody care to explain? Maybe with a PM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @NinStar, i dont have a wii u so not me
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Steam
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I'm seeing a bunch of people trying to sell consoles for way more than what they are actually worth (regardless of the overall conditions) just because of the fucking motherboard revision
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I get the amount of work behind it but it's more to brag hey look at me original hardware
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I was so confused when I saw 3 consoles costing twice as much as the average price you would expect
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I'm going to melt
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Going to smoke a bowl, eat pizza, drink a beer, and watch I Saw the TV Glow.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Why do people on YouTube keep making themselves glow
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh joy, heat wave all week where i live
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    plus there's thunder and lightning outside, and it'll rain soon, there's somehow no tornado watch tho
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and to make it worse, the heat didn't sway my brother away from wanting to spend some time swimming on his birthday tomorrow
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    idr where in the US the heat wave is
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    idk if I'm in it or not
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    midwest, near me and bigonya
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    ah fuck NJ is in the heat wave
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    we're cooked, possibly literally
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    if you have a habitable basement, the heat shouldn't be down there and that's where you should hang out
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    No, but, the air conditioner in my living room gets fuckin icy
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    In a good way, not as in a "my coils are freezing" kind of way
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not everyone lives in theirs mom's basement gosh
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Not everyone lives in theirs mom's basement gosh