ROM Hack [release] MHX Quest Editor

noStriker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Hi, my first post/reply but im been lurking this site for quite some time. Thanks for the editor, it got several descriptions that doesn`t help to understand but it`s very doable to make a quest. I got 2 working custom quest, the 1st one against 5 deviants (zinogre, rathian, rathalos, tigrex and glavenus) in Forlom arena using as a base the quest q1010153. The second is with hyper rajang and lagiacrus, teostra kushala and amatsu at wyvern`s end. For the second im using quest 1010153 as a base. I changed the description, rewards (just editing them not adding or eliminating) and suply box and everything works fine. Again thanks for this tool

Phazanor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi! I made a quest with some custom rewards. It's a giant deviljho. He's not savage or hyper. There should be Heavy armor spheres in the rewards, but there are only Armor spheres +.
Is it possible that Heavy armor spheres only drop from hyper monster quests?
Or did I set something wrong?
Anyways, thanks for that awesome tool, It'll allow me to do fun things :P

Last edited by Phazanor,

moghedien

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! I made a quest with some custom rewards. It's a giant deviljho. He's not savage or hyper. There should be Heavy armor spheres in the rewards, but there are only Armor spheres +.
Is it possible that Heavy armor spheres only drop from hyper monster quests?
Or did I set something wrong?
Anyways, thanks for that awesome tool, It'll allow me to do fun things :P
It's quite possible that they are only allowed to drop from hyper quests. There's a lot of weird restrictions like that in the game. There's also restrictions on how many of the item you can get and also sometimes which slot you can receive it in. Experiment :)

Phazanor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's quite possible that they are only allowed to drop from hyper quests. There's a lot of weird restrictions like that in the game. There's also restrictions on how many of the item you can get and also sometimes which slot you can receive it in. Experiment :)

Thanks for the quick answer!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock