OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
http://prntscr.com/djk7i3
So I got this when I downloaded the 1.1.4 version on Github (BAT File Support!-Title).
It downloaded another file when I opened it called CTR-V-1.1.3.0. Then this error came up: http://prntscr.com/djk7i3 (same link to picture)

I downloaded the previous version (HostedNetwork Implemented!), and that works fine.
Yup, Give it a few minutes, It takes a while for propogation to go through for the version file to update allowing it to properly update.
Give it a while :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Uh this sounds dumb but i cant see my hostednetwork on my 3ds
Did you click Restart HostedNetwork after entering the SSID and Password? Should show up eventually.

Reactions: Heatran5400

DarkSynopsis

Trophies
Website
ninjasfate.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Really need to try this out on my 3DS but in lazy mood atm, from reading I don't think Hosted Network should be auto though, checkbox on/off or something, I mean my primary internet access in my WiFi Dongle, I don't believe my PC can still connect to my router and be a hosted network at the same time?

Won't matter too me to much since I recently setup a bridge router next to my machine so I can grab internet from that via ethernet, just thought I'd mention it before people wonder wtf happened to there WiFi connection when trying a Hosted Network.

photon_sky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting ERR: No connection could be made because the target machine activley refused it [3DS IP ADRESS] 8000

Of course the 3ds IP address is the actual adress found in the FBI menu not the message in brackets, I just don't care to share that info.

donneee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do you make the hosted network work? i can see it on my 3ds but it won't connect to it, do i need to make a bat file? if i do, guess i'll google, but what am i making exactly?

Tepid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, Not sure whats up but something to do with that ip is wrong, It should be 192.168.x.x meaning localhost. 10.xxxx isnt localhost so it cant transfer tcp packets to enable the streamer.
I dont know why its doing it but you could try using the new 2nd tab in the new update, Try making a Hosted Network put in SSID and Key, Click Restart, On your 3ds add the new HostedNetwork as a internet connection, And try using that.

Both 192.168.0.0/16 and 10.0.0.0/8 are private network addresses. There's nothing weird about having a private network address of 10.0.0.6 for your 3DS.
Also - localhost is generally 127.0.0.1 and I'm unsure of why it's mentioned here?

InfamousLuffy mentioned having a firewall in an earlier post. The fix may be as simple as disabling that completely and trying again.

donneee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
upon further research, i'm not able to recieve packets when using ctr-v to broadcast the network. i can send packets still. i'm unsure why...... i've started it in and out of admin mode as well. i let it through my firewall and even turned off my firewall. my computer remembers some how to automatically share my ethernet's internet with it so that's not an issue.

and..... now it worked after i redid my ethernet's sharing to it...... WTF lol

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
I'm getting ERR: No connection could be made because the target machine activley refused it [3DS IP ADRESS] 8000

Of course the 3ds IP address is the actual adress found in the FBI menu not the message in brackets, I just don't care to share that info.
Look at the OP at the bottom under Common Errors

how do you make the hosted network work? i can see it on my 3ds but it won't connect to it, do i need to make a bat file? if i do, guess i'll google, but what am i making exactly?
Control Panel -> Network and Sharing Center -> Click the WiFi connection your using -> Under "Activity" click Properties -> Sharing Tab -> Tick Share Internet and choose the adapter that your connected to online with.

Also getting the "refused" error. Rebooted my 3ds after checking the IP in FBI as well.
Look at the OP at the bottom under Common Errors

Does using a wired wifi connection help with frames and quality?
Yes it definitely does but not as much as using a USB WiFi Dongle.

So I enabled debugger and the error went away but all I get in the ntr viewer screen is white space.

Proof: http://imgur.com/JhHIoYj
Get Boot NTR Selector (Look at the OP at the bottom under Common Errors

Last edited by PRAGMA,

Heatran5400

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you on Luma3ds w/ A9LH? Have you tried switching to NTR 3.4 (choose it in Selector)?

Make sure the IP address is correct

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Hey mine helps me in the shower lol