ROM Hack [Release] Fire Editor - Fire Emblem: Awakening's save editor

LuigiSmash220

Private Sm4sh modder
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was able to use FEAST with my If saves. It managed to decompress Chapter0, Chapter1, Chapter2, and Global with no issue. It didn't convert Exchange, Rating, or Versus0 since those files weren't in Awakening. Whether it actually managed to convert those files properly, that, I do not know.
yea but doesn't work to compress them

Pokéfan Kieran

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm releasing Awakening save editor before 2016. And I'm releasing Fates save editor in late January 2016. I just wanted to ask for Fates save files in case someone had any so I could start gathering several save files.

Don't worry. Awakening save editor final update is coming this year. So, I have around 10 days only for releasing it, right?
Good ol' mectron releasing it at 23:59 31st of december. (I kid)

Reactions: Olmectron

Fathomite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would actually be completely fine with a 00:01 release time. I play project m, so I've gotten used to things coming out at midnight Hawaii time. This would be a step up. :P

No, PMDT, it does not count if its still Friday in Hawaii. You sit on a throne of LIES!

Last edited by Fathomite,

GCNMatt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would actually be completely fine with a 00:01 release time. I play project m, so I've gotten used to things coming out at midnight Hawaii time. This would be a step up. :P

No, PMDT, it does not count if its still Friday in Hawaii. You sit on a throne of LIES!
RIP Project M 4.0
You were going to be so great.
Lyn was going to be AMAZING!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: Update on my brother: He's home now, tired and hungry, obviously, but other than that, seems to...