I'm getting this error:

Install failed!
Could not install app.
Raw Error: 0xc8e08001
Module: AM (0x20)
Level: Status (0x19)
Summary: Invalid Argument 0x7)
Description: Unknown Description (0x1)

I just duplicated my emuNAND to a bigger SD card and now i can't install any CIAs

Shadd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting this error:

Install failed!
Could not install app.
Raw Error: 0xc8e08001
Module: AM (0x20)
Level: Status (0x19)
Summary: Invalid Argument 0x7)
Description: Unknown Description (0x1)

I just duplicated my emuNAND to a bigger SD card and now i can't install any CIAs
Ok, so this happens when you use FBI through MenuHax or something like that. What you need to do is to inject FBI into health and safety. I had this same problem, but I had it fixed with this way. Use this ( https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-inject-any-app-into-health-safety-o3ds-n3ds-cfw-only.402236/ ) to help you inject FBI into health and safety (when you injected it into health and safety, run health and safety. Also make sure you have the FBI CIA file when you use the injector tool (FBI CIA file is in the FBI RAR file)).

Last edited by ,

BDS

Trophies
XP
Country
France
As I stated here, I recently did a system transfer between 2 n3DSs, and every software that was not built in or bought from the eshop appears as "gone" on 3DS2 (and as gifts to unwrap on the restored 3DS1).
I tried switching some db files using Decrypt9 but did not succeed for now (only tried what I stated in the linked post for now). I'm either looking for a way to restore files from my previous n3DS NAND backup to my new n3DS NAND or a way to make a "minimum" install, and by that I mean a normal install but without writing to the /Nintedo 3DS/.../.../title/ folder (potentially saving a lot of time (but then again editing/swapping necessary db files would be much much faster) and preserving savedata).

EDIT: I just had to reinstall, it prompts me if I want to overwrite, I cancel the overwrite and my apps are back!

Last edited by BDS,

XxShalevElimelechxX

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Hi, I just found a bug in the latest version that I can't launch TWL software, FBI just freezes when it says it launching the title.
the previous version launches TWL titles just fine, and I hope it will be fixed soon...

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
2 things:
When i compile i get this error
hXII2ZG.png

and where can I change FBI v1.4.3?
FBI_1.4.3.png

thanks
You need Steveice10's version of libctru. Not Smea's version which I think you have.

Note that if you will have this libctru instead of Smea's, there will be other stuff you won't be able to compile such as Aureinand and CTRXplorer

rocknesskun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ok, so this happens when you use FBI through MenuHax or something like that. What you need to do is to inject FBI into health and safety. I had this same problem, but I had it fixed with this way. Use this ( https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-inject-any-app-into-health-safety-o3ds-n3ds-cfw-only.402236/ ) to help you inject FBI into health and safety (when you injected it into health and safety, run health and safety. Also make sure you have the FBI CIA file when you use the injector tool (FBI CIA file is in the FBI RAR file)).

I already had the FBI injected into H&S, i didn't even think about use the H&S lol.
So
It didn't work it

rocknesskun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Install failed!
Could not install app.
Raw Error : 0xd8e08025
Module : AM (0x20)
Level : Permanent (0x1b)
Summary : Invalid argument (0x7)
Decription : Invalid NCCH (0x25)

Anyone?

3DS5HAX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Install failed!
Could not install app.
Raw Error : 0xd8e08025
Module : AM (0x20)
Level : Permanent (0x1b)
Summary : Invalid argument (0x7)
Decription : Invalid NCCH (0x25)

Anyone?
Honestly just dont use FBI just install soon! v2 cia its better way better fbi is stupid

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Honestly just dont use FBI just install soon! v2 cia its better way better fbi is stupid
I tried SOON! v2 latest release, and by the life of me, I couldn't set up so that the homebrew showed any kind of progress while installing. I wasn't sure if it freezed, or if it was working. I just let the thing run for around 8 minutes, and after that the game was installed.

I saw videos of an orange bar filling while installing in SOON! v2, would you happen to know how can I set up that?

Either way, I prefer BigBlueMenu. Simple, but effective. FBI is good, but needs some improvements.

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried SOON! v2 latest release, and by the life of me, I couldn't set up so that the homebrew showed any kind of progress while installing. I wasn't sure if it freezed, or if it was working. I just let the thing run for around 8 minutes, and after that the game was installed.

I saw videos of an orange bar filling while installing in SOON! v2, would you happen to know how can I set up that?

Either way, I prefer BigBlueMenu. Simple, but effective. FBI is good, but needs some improvements.
The next release will have orange bar. The video was a teaser.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone