Brazil

Feroz El Mejor

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Spain
This is a small homebrew application for downloading *hax 2.7 custom memmap XML files, needed for booting titles that are using seed encryption added in 9.6.0-24.

It's pretty straightforward: press A for downloading new XML files only, or B to download all XML files.

Files are downloaded from @ihaveamac's repository.

Download: https://github.com/Ryuzaki-MrL/Custom-mmap-XML-Downloader/releases/latest
Latest version: v1.0 (Aug 22, 2016)

@ihaveamac's

I don't know how to ask, but I need the Rhythm Thief (EUR) XML files to transfer my save from my digital copy to the physical one. I would really apreciate it, seriously!

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ihaveamac's

I don't know how to ask, but I need the Rhythm Thief (EUR) XML files to transfer my save from my digital copy to the physical one. I would really apreciate it, seriously!
yellow screens? a custom xml would have to be created for this game, and that's not as easy as it sounds. I assume you don't have custom firmware?

Feroz El Mejor

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Spain
yellow screens? a custom xml would have to be created for this game, and that's not as easy as it sounds. I assume you don't have custom firmware?
I have it on my other 3DS, but the save is on my N3DS which has the digital copy, the thing is that I want to put the save into my physical cartridge.

I have read the guide but I don't understand how to do all of these things, I find they hard to me :\

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I havent finished watching it so no spoilers pls