Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hey guys, hi there. I just installed my freeshop but I can't make the encTitleKey.bin work. I followed the guide and with the godmode9 and copied the bin in the key folder of freeshop but it does not work? When I try to configure it via the settings it gives me an invalid url error.
Delete the URL from the settings (garbage bin icon), exit freeShop and go back in to make sure it's really gone. Then google 3DS titlekeys and choose the first result. Click the green button with a QR code on it attached to the orange button under where it says enctitlekeys. In freeShop, tick the top check box and tap the button on the left that looks like a QR code. This will open the camera. Scan the QR code that appeared on your computer screen. Press Start then Select (one of these will close the app I don't remember which). Go back into freeShop and it should work now. If it doesn't, delete the freeShop folder from your SD card and try again.

MicrosoftBug

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone! I'm currently using the latest 3.1.3 nightly but have been experiencing a couple of issues since the last 2-3 official releases.

1. The game descriptions for ALL games are all garbled.

2. The bars that show the SD/3DS used/fee space are blank and no longer show any information.

Here's what I'm working with:

-N3DS XL
-Luma3DS 8.1
-B9S (latest)
-System FW 11.5
-512 GB microSD card

I've attached some pictures so you can see what I mean. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling and deleting the freeshop folder but no luck. Any assistance will be appreciated, thanks.
0284068c7ef1b5879607c0ebe4216ef3.jpg
9fdcfb8e8a208c3627d672ba939f6b82.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Last edited by MicrosoftBug,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
its safe upgrade 3ds in version 11.5? considering i have luma rosalina 8.1
11.5 is the latest version so you don't need to update. If it is telling you to update, you probably modified or deleted a system app so if you want you can update and it will replace it.

Reactions: Borjitasstoi

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hi everyone! I'm currently using the latest 3.1.3 nightly but have been experiencing a couple of issues since the last 2-3 official releases.

1. The game descriptions for ALL games are all garbled.

2. The bars that show the SD/3DS used/fee space are blank and no longer show any information.

Here's what I'm working with:

-N3DS XL
-Luma3DS 8.1
-B9S (latest)
-System FW 11.5
-512 GB microSD card
Ummmm,i don't think there is 512GB microSD card for the public,i think that card is fake,or you just travelled to the future,can you tell us if ntrhax card will ever be released? Also any sign of switch or PS4 hax?

Last edited by aos10,

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ummmm,i don't think there is 512GB microSD card for the public,i think that card is fake,or you just travelled to the future,can you tell us if ntrhax card will ever be released? Also any sign of switch or PS4 hax?
There are fraud cards with manipulated TOC that say to have 512GB space, but there is no bigger card than 256GB out in the public atm. So, I think his card is fucked and that's causing problems.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
There are fraud cards with manipulated TOC that say to have 512GB space, but there is no bigger card than 256GB out in the public atm. So, I think his card is fucked and that's causing problems.
I know,the cheapest 256GB card is now on sale for $106 (cheaper than Vita memory card),original price is $199.99 for 256GB mSD card.

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I know,the cheapest 256GB card is now on sale for $106 (cheaper than Vita memory card),original price is $199.99 for 256GB mSD card.
Not to mention there's not nearly enough 3DS games worth to have that could possibly fill up a 256GB card, let alone 512GB.

MicrosoftBug

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the replies guys! I actually goofed up on the card. I double checked my Amazon purchase and I have this: Samsung EVO+ 256GB UHS-I microSDXC U3 Memory Card with Adapter (MB-MC256DA/AM). I really don't think it's an issue with the card, I believe some file somewhere may be corrupted or have wrong info. Been racking my brains out on this for a while.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Thanks for the replies guys! I actually goofed up on the card. I double checked my Amazon purchase and I have this: Samsung EVO+ 256GB UHS-I microSDXC U3 Memory Card with Adapter (MB-MC256DA/AM). I really don't think it's an issue with the card, I believe some file somewhere may be corrupted or have wrong info. Been racking my brains out on this for a while.

are you sure you paid $120-$137 for this card?
https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-microSDXC-Adapter-MB-MC256DA-AM/dp/B01JNGCWHU

Last edited by aos10,

Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
Backup all files and reformat to FAT32, then restore. It might be some trashed file that didn't get properly removed from the filesystem, FAT32 is very susceptible to that.

Also try h2testw first: https://3ds.guide/h2testw-(windows).html

Reactions: Quantumcat

Borjitasstoi

Trophies
XP
Country
11.5 is the latest version so you don't need to update. If it is telling you to update, you probably modified or deleted a system app so if you want you can update and it will replace it.
in summary my console are good updated and its not needed touch anything

Darktalon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I managed to get freeshop to freeze by downloading a US title, deleting it, and then dowloading the EUR version, in the same session. (Blaster Master Zero)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also, why does the DLC for Blaster Master Zero suspended when installing?

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So no Harry Potter games on the freeshop/title site? Was looking for my niece
The developer has no control over what games are available from your chosen titlekey source. If you're using the community-based list, it is entirely community contributed, and unless somebody uploads the key for a game it will not be available. At the moment, nobody has contributed any Harry Potter games.

Reactions: The Catboy

tears

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if there's something wrong on my end or if it's just freeShop itself, but for some reason I can't get the music to play no matter what I do.

I already dumped the DSP. I even tried doing it more than once, but the music still refuses to work. I'm not trying to play any custom music, just the default eShop music that should play by default. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, but I would really appreciate any sort of help in fixing this, if I can!

MicrosoftBug

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Backup all files and reformat to FAT32, then restore. It might be some trashed file that didn't get properly removed from the filesystem, FAT32 is very susceptible to that.

Also try h2testw first: https://3ds.guide/h2testw-(windows).html

So, I backed up my card to my PC, formatted to FAT32 (32K clusters), and restored all the files but same issue. I even uninstalled/reinstalled Freeshop again but no change. I'm convinced this has to be some file(s) that that went bad, just don't know where to look for that info. Thanks again for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already +1