ROM Hack [Release]3DS Lazy

nine0nine

Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
I kinda freaked out. The program was in the process of converting to .cia, then on the bottle left of the program it said "calling fbi ncis..." What the hell is in your program op?

Yeah, same thing happened to me, next thing I had SWAT flying through my window.

You worry to much :lol:

Using the prog to convert personal Q undub, I am getting 'cannot load rom' when it comes to making the .cia, yet the same system worked on other roms.

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It's not that hard :
0) install Python (menu " ? " -->Download Python msi install direct link.)
1) open rom
2) build ncchinfo.bin button (feed the key for newer games if you know it, sorry no one is allowed to share)
3) copy the content of copy to sd folder to the big sd card
4) launch the nds profile exploit (assuming you're on 4.1-4.5 firmware)
5) when over, take big sd back to pc and copy all *.xorpads files to main app folder
6) decrypt button
7) when over, Make cia button
8) copy cia file to sd
8 bis) copy original GW Launcher.dat
9) install cia with devmenu
10) enjoy!
This worked! Just tried it with Tetris Deluxe and regionfree on. However it doesn't work with firmware spoofing.

Great tool!

placebooooo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks fot
Just a little easter egg. :P FBI and NCIS are US governamental agencies like CIA.
I'm surprised nobody noticed it before.
lol. Thanks for clarifying op. By the way, do you have a recommendation for the problem I am having with my .cia files? (See comment on page 4 about the white strip please).
I would really appreciate somet help op. I asked around and Boone got to me yet...

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
3DS Lazy V1.1 is the only tool which successfully converted Nintendog games to cia all other tools that are available failed to do so.

Kylecito

eats warnings for breakfast
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Anyone else having problems to convert Pokemon X and Y? Everything works but the program never actually outputs the .cia file... What's up?

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Thanks for feedbacks.
What about 1.2
Did you test it too?

i think i tried it with monkey ball but game failed to start so i went back to v1.1 which then the game started fine but downloadplay doesn't seem to work,maybe a problem with the game itself i will convert it with Quenopack v5.1.3 later today & see if it helps.

i think at this beta stage we do need all the tools available ,your tool,queno's tool & lamajour's tool (i know i got his name wrong) because when one tool fails to convert a game the next tool probably be fine with it. :)

placebooooo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to convert large games such as super smash bros, and pokemon omega ruby. But when the process finishes and everything is done and it says successful, I cant find the cia, as if it doesnt generate one. Help?

placebooooo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry bro, I don't own these games (same for super monkey ball asked earlier).
You may think this is stupid but the games I unpacked/packed until now are the ones I leggaly purchased.

Hey man, no need to apologize. I completely understand and really appreciate the reply. I will try again. Until then, if someone can chime in and offer help, thats would be cool. If not, still cool.

But really, thanks for the reply and the tool in general.

nine0nine

Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
I have deleated 1.1 in error and cannot use 1.2 since its asking for MSVCR120.dll, however its in the usual dll folders on my win7 machine. Where exactly should this file be?

hackotedelaplaqu

OP
Trophies
Website
wiibrew.org
XP
Country
France
It'd be great if it worked to rebuild roms :3 that's what I need to do :'(
btw thx for sharing your tool bro

That's what I wanted too ! I have no interest in CIA.
3DS Lazy's goal was to make 3ds rebuilding easy for modders and translators.
But I had no luck with the 3DS conversion (although my rsf files are OK).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr