Misc Regarding Sun and Moon Piraters

Mikan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please backup your save and delete the game and install a legit dump on release. You can get banned if you don't
but i thought only using online features gets you banned?
yup, i have backed it up and will install new dumps when the games are out.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but weren't the CIA's a cartridge dumped from the 4chan user's copy? I think its just ppl taking on the risk of playing online when they know they shouldn't be.
I have both CIA's but the only reason I'm not banned is b/c I don't do anything online. I have traded myself locally with link trades(x2 3ds)

SRKTiberious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've not gone online with the games either, but I went ahead and backed up my save data and deleted them and their tickets, just to be certain. I know the CIAs have issues with the way they were dumped, so in theory, it'd be easy for Nintendo to catch that and issue bans for 3DSes that go on eShop with them installed, even if the games themselves never went online.

Fil o_O

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Are people with legit/clean CIAs of othergames like animal crossing or mario kart also affected by the ban? I have mario kart 7 as clean legit CIA installed in sysnand!

sgtPembry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I mean, is it a combination of the 3DS+NNID which is banned, only the NNID or the NNID and the 3DS separately (like the 3DS won't access online features with another NNID ) ?

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean, is it a combination of the 3DS+NNID which is banned, only the NNID or the NNID and the 3DS separately (like the 3DS won't access online features with another NNID ) ?
The NNID/Nintendo Network ban is completely unrelated to the online gaming ban. The online gaming ban is related to the Friend Code/Friend Code Seed, NNID/Nintendo network ban is device ID related

Reactions: sgtPembry

Mikan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The NNID/Nintendo Network ban is completely unrelated to the online gaming ban. The online gaming ban is related to the Friend Code/Friend Code Seed, NNID/Nintendo network ban is device ID related
is it safe to use the online features now considering that it's already the 18th? also, did someone already uploaded the new dump for the games or we can still use the old, leaked ones?

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it safe to use the online features now considering that it's already the 18th? also, did someone already uploaded the new dump for the games or we can still use the old, leaked ones?
The legitimate version is on Freeshop.

Also, it should be safe, I'm in the US so I'm personally waiting until midnight EST (official release time in the US) to go online, but its up to you.

Mikan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The legitimate version is on Freeshop.

Also, it should be safe, I'm in the US so I'm personally waiting until midnight EST (official release time in the US) to go online, but its up to you.
Thanks. I may sound dumb here but I've removed the leaked games and i've read that people are removing "tickets" via FBI. i can't seem to find it in fbi. please enlighten me.

trixiesama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanks. I may sound dumb here but I've removed the leaked games and i've read that people are removing "tickets" via FBI. i can't seem to find it in fbi. please enlighten me.
Inside the "Titles" menu, after you choose the game you want to unistall, there will be the option "Delete Title and Ticket". The other option is to install the tikSweep tool.

Mikan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inside the "Titles" menu, after you choose the game you want to unistall, there will be the option "Delete Title and Ticket". The other option is to install the tikSweep tool.
thank you. i only see a bunch of codes as i've already removed pokemon moon. i know tho that its ticket is still here. any idea what its code is? :(

trixiesama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
thank you. i only see a bunch of codes as i've already removed pokemon moon. i know tho that its ticket is still here. any idea what its code is? :(
Best thing is to install tikSweep. It will delete all tickets that are not currently associated with any installed game. So it will delete your pokemon moon ticket. All you have to do is press A once you are inside tikSweep.

D

Deleted User

I just deleted the leak including the extra data,software and ticket.What are the chances of a banproof dump tommorow on us release?

Mikan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Best thing is to install tikSweep. It will delete all tickets that are not currently associated with any installed game. So it will delete your pokemon moon ticket. All you have to do is press A once you are inside tikSweep.
omg you're a life saver. ilysm thank you >///< i saw the moon code removed via tiksweep

Reactions: trixiesama

trixiesama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I just deleted the leak including the extra data,software and ticket.What are the chances of a banproof dump tommorow on us release?
Apparently there is already a real/legit S&M on freeshop. But I would wait before installing it, since it is not proven to be banproof. Also, if you do install it, wait a bit longer (until tomorrow) before playing online.

D

Deleted User

Apparently there is already a real/legit S&M on freeshop. But I would wait before installing it, since it is not proven to be banproof. Also, if you do install it, wait a bit longer (until tomorrow) before playing online.
I don't have freeshop.Is it safe to install the one on titledb on FBI? Both freeshop and freeshop launcher?

Mikan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guess i should just wait for the banproof cia. i saw the games on freeshop ><

Reactions: trixiesama

trixiesama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I don't have freeshop.Is it safe to install the one on titledb on FBI? Both freeshop and freeshop launcher?
The freeshop is ok. I have never used the freeshop launcher so I can't vouche for it. You will need though the encTitleKeys.bin file. If you have doubts about how to setup you should check the official freeshop page on github.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Actually there's a gbatemp tutorial for this https://gbatemp.net/threads/wip-freeshop-open-source-eshop-clone.426573/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ooowwww a new way for me to beat NFS 510 :D @SylverReZ
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AncientBoi, Yeah, believe you can do PSP games as well. But a Pi5 is much powerful in comparison.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Not sure about other models of Pi4 but the Pi 4 B with 8GBs OCed to 2Ghz handles PSP really great except like 1 game I found and it is playable it just looks bad lol Motor Storm Arctic something or other.
    Other games I can have turned up to like 2X and all kinds of enhancements, Motorstorm hmmm nope 1X and no enhancements lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Waiting for Anbernic's rg[whatever]SP price announcement, gimme.
    +1
    I will admit that one does seem more interesting than the usual Ambernic ones, and I already liked those.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I dread the price point.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This looks like one of their premium models, so... $150 :glare:
    +1
    To me that seems reasonable.
    I mean since basically all the games are errmmm free lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I mean yeah sure but the specs are the same as a $50 model, it's just those pesky "quality of life" things driving up the price, like an actually working speaker, or buttons that don't melt, and stuff like that.
    +1
    I think all in my Pi 4 was well north of 200 bucks 150ish for the Pi 4 the case the fancy cooler, then like 70 for the 500GB MicroSD then like 70 for the Xbox controller. But honestly it's a nice set up I really enjoy and to me was worth every penny. (even bought more controllers for 2 or 4 player games.) hmmm have never played any 2 player games yet :(
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah that's what I hate about the RPi, it's supposedly $30 or something but it takes an additional $200 of accessories to actually turn it into a working something.
    yes that's the expensive part lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I mean sure it's flexible and stuff but so is uremum but it's fiddly.
    Yeah a lot of it I consider a hobby, using Batocera I am constantly adjusting the collection adding and removing stuff, scraping the artwork. Haven't even started on some music for the theme... Also way down the road I am considering attempting to do a WiiFlow knock off lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I want everything served on a plate plz ktnx, "work" is too much work for me.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Hmm, with that in mind, maybe a complete out-the-box solution with all the games collected, pacthed and optimized for me would be worth $150 :unsure:
    Yeah it's all choice and that's a good thing :)
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    animal crossing new leaf 11pm music
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    avatars-kKKZnC8XiW7HEUw0-KdJMsw-t1080x1080.jpg
    wokey d pronouns
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    What its like to do online shopping in 1998: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwag5XE8oJo
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: What its like to do online shopping in 1998: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwag5XE8oJo