Hacking Redo a mod?

sdy007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I accidentally deleted everything off of the microSD card that I use for my Wii. Do I have to redo the twilight hack or w/e now? What's the fastest and easiest way to get everything back? Thanks in advance.

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
depends on what you had on it in the first place you can just download most of the apps and stuff of the internet and put them back on the sd card.

you should really make a backup of your sd card on your pc so if this happens you can just copy the files over to the sd card

sdy007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just did a twilight hack and had wiigator. i think that was it. I feel so stupid. I use the same microSD for my DS and trying to get Mario and Luigi 3 to work was too much for me so I decided to clean it up and forgot I had my wii stuff on it

sdy007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any guys remember from way back when? i installed hbc via twilight and does anyone remember the folder name for apps i need on my sd card?

chillta

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
sdy007 said:
any guys remember from way back when? i installed hbc via twilight and does anyone remember the folder name for apps i need on my sd card?

all your app should be in "apps". just download what you need and copy it to this folder.
if your just wanting to play backups, do what is written over my post.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: